Please Help - A little confused

natheyabdn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I recently got details of all 3 credit reports from the CRA's - i have a bit of a weird question, there is a loan which i am awaiting a copy of the agreement for under the CCA (final date for it is 12/12/2006)

The thing is - it doesnt show on any of my credit reports at all?!

What does this mean??? Does this mean it doesnt exist etc - does it mean if they can produce the agreement that when it goes to court they dont have a leg to stand on??!

A little confused so any help is welcome!

Nathe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but isn't a credit report a list of debts which you have defaulted on? If the loan is running with no problems it probably wouldn't be on the credit report? Have I got this wrong?

Guest ian cognito

Yes Bong you have, all credit agreements are shown on the Credit reports plus any accounts that have problems for utilities, communications etc. However, there is no requirements for any company to register info with the CRA's and as it costs money, it could be that this is a company that just doesn't use them.

Thanks for your replies guys!

However - i have a current account & creit card with the same bank and those show on my Credit file - its bank of scotland btw :)

Nathe

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

Guest ian cognito

In that case haven't got a clue, I take it there is still an outstanding balance on the account? appears you'll have to wait for the response from the CCA request and see if that gives you any more info!

Yeah there is an outstanding balance so im told - their time has expired under the CCA request, letter has been sent detailing they may have committed a criminal offence.

Where do i go from here?!

Court?

Thought so, Lol!