Marlow vs Lloyds TSB

Rachel27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am lost now.

As detailed in thread 71 under "value" on the N1 I put the 8% calculation total from the spreadsheet as the interest under S69. It sounds like I need to put that paragraph in if i want to claim the 9p per day as mentioned in thread 73 but what do i need to insert in that paragrah (ie the actual figures)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stautory interest is designe to recompense you from the time of the 'offence' by the defendant. Therefore upon submitting a claim you wil be entitled to 8% on the entirety of your claim backdated to when these 'offences' were made. In addition to this once you have calculated the above figure you will be awarded interest at the same rate on a daily basis until the claim is settled. PArt one of this is the £59.77, part 2 is the 9p per day. Any clearer?

Yes its clearer now that you have clarified there are 2 parts to the interest awarded.

So am i correct adding the paragraph in as follows, sorry but its not that clear to me exactly what figures i need to insert :

"Plus interest pursuant to s.69 county courts act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £0.09p per day (enter daily rate here - charges + od interest) x 0.00022 = pence per day) or at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had to wait for a final charge to be applied to my account on June 1st before I could submit this to the court. Is anyone in the "know" willing to look at my spreadsheet to check that I have done it correctly as this isnt straightforward due to the TSB paying £750 so I have had to do a "charge split" and I am little unsure that its right. I have completed the N1 and am ready to go on this.

• 3 weeks later...