Lloyds TSB vs Marlow

Rachel27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having sent my letter off along with the simple spreadsheet showing all the charges I have received over the last 6 years, I now have a letter from TSB refusing to refund the charges for the following reasons:

"You've mentioned the new guidelines from the OFT on credit card default charges. We don't agree with the OFT's thinking on this and we're still talking it through with them. But the important point is that the guidelines are about 'default' charges that people pay when they break an agreement with us. The fees we charge for dealing with your request to go over your agreed overdraft limit are not default charges because you havent broken your agreement. They are our prices for the service we provide in these situations"

:idea: My question is should I still go ahead and send the next letter giving them 14 days to refund or I will go to court? Is this a normal reply from TSB?

Follow the link below, then open new thread in this section. Then try and keep all your posts in the same thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

:?: I have a few queries that I am hoping someone can help me with please.

I believe the next letter I should send is the LBA (letter 3 in the library templates folder). Is this correct as it seems pretty similiar to my previous letter?

I sent the simple spreadsheet where the charges were listed and the interest was calcuated for me, this was included this with my original letter. I didnt really understand about the interest so I am wondering if I have done the right thing as reading through other threads, a lot seems to be based on whether this has been submitted correctly.

Finally, can I add an amount onto the spreadsheet that was recently deducted from my bank account? If I can, do I have to highlight that I have done this in the LBA letter?