Advice needed first claim

Tristesse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm wondering whether or not i should tempt fate by starting a claim against HSBC for the charges on my Current Account / Credit Card.

The only difficulty is that recently I had a drop in finances and HSBC set up a new loan on 0% to cover my Credit Card and existing Loan with them on a pro rate basis. Will starting a claim rock the boat?

The amount I owe them is probably very close to the total charges they've added over the last six years so perhaps if the claim is successful it won't particuarly effect our agreement as surely they will just use the refund to clear this?

Many thanks

Hi Tristesse

Claiming your charges back should not affect your arrangements at all. The banks have been told by the FSA that closing accounts or cancelling facilities is retaliatory action and is not allowed.

Welcome to the forum it's good to have you :)

Before you start a claim just make sure you have had a read of the FAQs and are comfortable with the process.

Any problems or queries, please post them on your thread and we will help ASAP.

Good luck

p.s. what di you mean 'if you are successful'? :o

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

Yeah what do you mean "IF" you WILL get it back, it WILL take time, but I assure you you WILL win

Just read as much as you can in here, do your HOME WORK and you will WIN WIN WIN !!!!!

Steve.

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)