BMI Healthcare CCJ - Andrew Wilson and Co notice of enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi it was just about the charging order but I understand now thank you 

hopefully the court won’t take too long to look at the n245 I accept they are very busy due to staff not being in.

This is what Andrew Wilson baliffs replied by email .. I haven’t responded can you asvise

Good morning, 

We can confirm receipt of your email and your comments have been noted to the file. Please provide any medical documentation in order to note to the file and send this to the office at [email protected] along with an offer of repayment if the balance cannot be paid in full.

Please note that if the balance cannot be paid in full and where an offer of repayment is made, we are required to attend the address to assess the circumstances. Our enforcement Agents are specially trained to deal with all situations regarding any vulnerability when attendances are to be made. The procedures of which are noted on the second page of the Notice of Enforcement letter.

Regards

you didn't put anything regarding medical stuff did you?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Why are you sending emails to a Bailiff ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The court will have sent them a copy of your application anyway.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Okay fair enough...but as you can see from their response they have disregarded the fact that you have made the application and are trying to move to the next level...IE another visit.

Which is ofcourse a little white lie to gander another £210 in fees.

As for a restriction k being used to repo a home...no hope:pound:

and they

3 hours ago, morgan8080 said:

The court hasn’t called for payment of the fees yet they said they would when they get to mine 

So I was worried i would have them calling at the door

Once again, can I please REASSURE you that enforcement visits have CEASED. Whilst it is a nuisance, I am not concerned by the email and I would urge you to follow suit.

The only exception to an 'enforcement visit' is where the writ of control is against a COMMERCIAL property.  

If this is a HCEO enforcing judgement . He has to call on the debtor if the debt has gone past the first stage. He cannot make a payment arrangement without securing the debt. 

The HCE would not be enforcing the Charge, (if there is one. we still haven't had the answer to that one). The only way you can enforce a Charge is through repossession order, and that has nothing to do with anything your discussing.

As for which appplication they would use, welI am not even sure if we are talking about a final charge in this case, so who knows.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

On 10/05/2020 at 16:36, morgan8080 said:

Debt mine , mortgage joint 

thus can only be restriction k 

and they

3 hours ago, Peterbard said:

If this is a HCEO enforcing judgement . He has to call on the debtor if the debt has gone past the first stage. He cannot make a payment arrangement without securing the debt. 

The HCE would not be enforcing the Charge, (if there is one. we still haven't had the answer to that one). The only way you can enforce a Charge is through repossession order, and that has nothing to do with anything your discussing.

As for which appplication they would use, welI am not even sure if we are talking about a final charge in this case, so who knows.

Only  you keep going on about enforcing a Charging Order and Repossession Orders...not the OP.....the Bailiffs simply want to collect the debt.

morgan

hows the info gathering going

have you the Claimform details and a copy of the judgement yet?

and they

15 hours ago, Andyorch said:

Only  you keep going on about enforcing a Charging Order and Repossession Orders...not the OP.....the Bailiffs simply want to collect the debt.

I dont think this is correct if you look back.  Now I see there is mention ok section K requests, which by the way can result on an equitable charge on one parties beneficial interest. I dont mind debunking random comment made. if they are in error

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Yes I deduced it was a Restriction K ..I asked the question....and yes we are fully aware of the consequences of a Restriction K and how it works.

8 hours ago, Andyorch said:

Yes I deduced it was a Restriction K ..I asked the question....and yes we are fully aware of the consequences of a Restriction K and how it works.

Ahh Good job.