Lloyds 10yrs old CCj now sold to cabot **WRITTEN OFF**

On 21/02/2024 at 11:06, Andyorch said:

Is the judgment secured by way of a charge on your property ?

Edit ....referring back after topic merge I see its not.:-D.

5 hours ago, ohitsonlyme said:

by ignoring it the executors could be liable by acknowledging it the DCA will gain 100% of the £12k ccj that they paid pennies for

nope

5 hours ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Billions of pounds of debts are owned by these debt owners. Large numbers of people die with these types of debts never repaid.

10/10

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

I took the bull by the horns as I didnt want any issues when I die and my beneficiaries unable to handle it

Result :Cabot have Closed their account

Letter states I Believe that you remain responsible for this account However due to the age of this and the time that has passed I have made the decision to close the account.

You will not be contacted by us or our agents again regarding this matter

Onlyme again

My letter to Cabot;

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS OR ANY OTHER DEBT OR ALLEGED DEBT TO YOU
I WILL NOT PAY ANY MONIES TO YOU FOR THIS OR ANY DEBT OR ALLEGED DEBT
In previous correspondence you state that the alleged debt is in relation to a County Court judgement in favour of Blackhorse/ Lloyds
You have shown no evidence of this or of transfer by The Court of any debt, CCJ or alleged debt to your company.
Should you believe that you have authority for this alleged debt please supply copies of all documents showing your entitlement
The original alleged debt is statute barred preventing you from you taking any action, I insist that you stop all contact with me in accordance with the limitations act 1980

The alleged CCJ being 13 years old cannot be enforced without an order from a court in favour the original creditor
The alleged CCJ cannot be enforced by you without the order from the court in your name
A court will not allow any changes to a CCJ without a further order
I will Not pay any debt to you alleged or otherwise without the order of a court in your favour
Should you continue to pursue me for this alleged debt I shall raise a complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority asking for their intervention
The consumer credit handbook states:
CONC 7.15.8R01/04/2014RP
firm must not continue to demand payment from a customer after the customer has stated that he will not be paying the debt because it is statute barred.

I am classified a vulnerable person due my various health issues, I insist that you stop any further letters or action
I ask that you confirm in writing that you have no further interest in this or any other alleged debt

• Like 4

• dx100uk changed the title to Lloyds 10yrs old CCj now sold to cabot **WRITTEN OFF**