Sugarpuff79 Vs Halifax!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

After reading the posts on this forum for a few weeks now i have finally taken the plunge and this morning i have a written my letter to halifax with my schedule of charges amounting to £842

I have to say i am a bit scared!!!:eek:

But we will see what happens, i will keep you all up to date and hopefully if i have any problems you can help me

Welcome and well done!

Don't worry

Halifax are pussycats

lol

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Hello everyone

I have recieved a standard letter from the halifax this morning saying they are sorry im unhappy and will be looking into my complaint and i should expect a reply in no less than 4weeks!!!

So what next? do i stick with my time limits and send LBA on the 11th Dec? (prelim letter was sent on the 27th november)

Thanks in advance

Yes deffo send it within two weeks of the preliminary, ignore their time limits they talk nonsense!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

I agree. They are working to YOUR timescales now!!!

Tell them what you're going to do, do it, and get it all back!!!

A D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Another charge by the Bank?"

1st Claim (Current account)

30/11/06 WON! £3146.41

2nd Claim (Mortgage charges)

27/3/07 WON! - £277

3rd Claim (Credit card charges)

14/5/07 WON! £300

4th Claim (Old account 97-99 £444)

20/4/07 Prelim sent

9/5/07 LBA sent

Can't remember now but I WON!!!

My current thread - An A-Z - My previous saga

IF THIS HAS HELPED PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES - THANK YOU.

Hi Everyone

This turned out to be easier than first expected!!!

I have recieved a letter from the halifax this morning and as a gesture of goodwill they have offered me the full £842.00 I claimed in my prelim letter,which i am going to accept, hopefully it will be in the bank by christmas,I would just like to say thanks to everyone for your help this site has been an excellent source of info for me

Thanks Again

Oh well done! Amazing that they've decided to settle for the full amount, that must be because all those charges occured within the same 6 month period, which is what they usually base their first offer on.

Have a great Christmas!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Well done!

Fair play to Halifax too for having the sense to see that its easier and cheaper for them to just refund the charges without ignoring it til it gets to court.

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled