• Tweets

• Thank you. I expect that @dx100uk will be along soon to give advice. Meanwhile, I really wonder whether the default date – as being the starting point of the six years – something which has been decided in law. It has always seemed to me to be extremely unfair. According to the limitation act, the six year period begins from the date on which the cause of action accrued. This normally means that the breach of contract occurred. Section 6 of the limitation act says that in terms of loans, the cause of action begins on the date that the debt was "demanded". Over the past two years this has come to mean the date that the default notice was issued – but I have to say I don't find that very satisfactory. If you received demands for payment before then then I don't see why section 6 shouldn't refer to that date. Did you not receive any correspondence at all in 2017/2018? What was the value of the original loan – and how much you pay off? I see that there was some kind of instalment agreement. Tell us about that. See what my colleague @dx100uk says but anyway, if I were you I would send off an SAR immediately both to the claimant and also to the original creditor. It costs you nothing. There is no downside. Get in the post straightaway with some kind of utility bill establishing your identity. You can even include a copy of the claim form as well as proof of your identity
    • £749.69 court fee £70 legal fee £70 total £889.68 MyJar TM.pdf
    • Please read and complete the following posting your responses back here for further advice.  
    • Thank you. I'm going to say that the photographs really don't say very much and once again it's a real shame that you didn't take lots of photographs of all the issues including the Windows and the state of the inside of the room. You can certainly bring a claim here if you want and we will help you but I'm really not sure of your chances of success. It sounds to me as if the manager you spoke to was dismissive and nothing was particularly agreed or admitted. If you want to bring a claim then I would start off by establishing a paper trail where you point out the things that were wrong and the fact that you discuss this with the duty manager who appeared to be dismissive. You could ask them then in general terms if they have any proposals to make. I think you're in weak position. I don't think you should start threatening them with legal action or anything at the moment and even if you did bring a legal action for the full amount I would probably advise you to negotiate a settlement of maybe 50% – if you're lucky – at mediation. Have you tried putting up Google reviews and reviews on trust pilot? This could also be a good way to start. I'm very sorry but when you deal with these kinds of issues then you need to collect evidence as quickly as possible. It is the first thing you always do when there is a poor hotel, a stone in your cornflakes or a motor accident. I'm afraid that you have to think this way and maybe it doesn't come naturally – but having run the consumer action group for 18 years, this is rather second nature. If you have any phone calls with them then you should read our customer services guide first and then confirm any admissions they might make in writing.
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

me and Barclaycard since 2008 - now 2019 interest refund??

Wilma Shoozfit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Wilma,

BC tend to refuse to pay the higher interest unless you've filed a claim for it and used an appropriate advanced spreadsheet.

Unless you're prepared to deal with this aspect in full including the advanced spready calculations, you may have to consider accepting their offer of charges + a flat 8%.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd accept 8% on the other charges - but for the over limit charges brought about by their refusal to cancel the PPI I'm adamant that they will re-imburse me in full for all the interest that I have incurred on the money that should have been paid against the balance instead of funding their charges. For the past 18 months I haven't spent anything on the card and I have always paid about 20.00 over the minimum payment - the balance should have been reducing - not increasing! - No If necessary I will go to court with this, and also with the PPI where they will be damned by their own paperwork - If they want 2 court cases then that's the way it will be. The question is which way round to do it. I think the PPI first and then when I go for the charges I can use the refund as backup for my POC.

Wils

Ahaa - taking no prisoners !!

You go get 'em. ;)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

The update so far on this:

Barclaycard have submitted a defence which was received by the courts on the 1/04/09. They sent me a copy by registered post.

They sent me a copy of the statements that were missing and a copy of a credit card application form. Post marks and dates on letters show that these were posted on the 1st April (after they submitted their defence).

I have phoned the court, who confimed receipt of the defence, but as yet I haven't received anything from them so I can progress with the claim.

Is there a time limitation for me to respond to the defence? Should I download an on-line AQ and send without waiting for the court?

Their defence raises questions with the paperwork they've sent and also the application form is exactly that, and I want to push to see if they have anything else - (which they won't have of course - but I want them to admit it).

I also want information regarding the PPI, will this be covered under the SAR? The PPI was added in Mar 06 3 years after the credit card started, I cancelled it in Feb 07 and so far they have refused to cancel it. I have asked them previously to provide me with T&C's to prove the the PPI is non cancellable

Finally I want my costs - which they have asked me to justify. They were about £90+ court fees.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wils

Hi Wilma

You can justify your costs by asking for the cost of your time to research and file the claim. This is not unreasonable as if you had used a lawyer you would have the right to claim for that. The courts allow you to claim a set rate of £9.25/hr for your time. As B/C have dated the information 1/4/09 they can hardly claim your court action was not required and therefore a claim for your time is justifiable.

With regards to the PPI are you saying that they are refusing to cancel the PPI (ie they are still adding it each month) or that they are refusing to refund what you paid between Mar 06 and Feb 07?

The update so far on this:

Barclaycard have submitted a defence which was received by the courts on the 1/04/09. They sent me a copy by registered post.

They sent me a copy of the statements that were missing and a copy of a credit card application form. Post marks and dates on letters show that these were posted on the 1st April (after they submitted their defence).

I have phoned the court, who confimed receipt of the defence, but as yet I haven't received anything from them so I can progress with the claim.

Is there a time limitation for me to respond to the defence? Should I download an on-line AQ and send without waiting for the court?

Their defence raises questions with the paperwork they've sent and also the application form is exactly that, and I want to push to see if they have anything else - (which they won't have of course - but I want them to admit it).

I also want information regarding the PPI, will this be covered under the SAR? The PPI was added in Mar 06 3 years after the credit card started, I cancelled it in Feb 07 and so far they have refused to cancel it. I have asked them previously to provide me with T&C's to prove the the PPI is non cancellable

Finally I want my costs - which they have asked me to justify. They were about £90+ court fees.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wils

You don't need to respond to their defence - the court will send you an AQ in due course - so you don't need to do anything in that regard just yet

Can I just clarify have BC now given you all of the info that you asked for.

Can you post everything that they've sent you - just remove anything that is identifiable - can you also post copies of your claim and their defence

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks I've been away for a couple of weeks -2 weeks of Sunny Sharm El Sheik (5 days of the Sharma shuffle!:eek:)All refreshed tho and ready to get back into the fray with Barclaycard.

They haven't replied to my charges and PPI claims letter - but I did give them 14days to acknowledge and 28 days to pay up. 1st dead line has gone - 2nd ticking away.

I need to chase the Court again about my claim for DSAR non-compliance claim as they still haven't sent me any paperwork and the money for submission of the AQ is burning a hole in my pocket!

The day before I went on my jollies I got a 2 page epistle about the late payment charge and over limit charge they were applying on the account and how they weren't allowed to put interest on these charges for 28 days. (Shame - I bet they're really upset about that) Of course they could have included a statement which would have been helpful, (I haven't had one since 19th Feb). This must be a new dazzle em with science, baffle em with bullsh*t tactic they're using.

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/B%20Card/B-CardCharges29-04-08pg10001.jpg

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/B%20Card/ChargesLetterpage2.jpg

When I got back (5.00am this morning) I have recieved a letter from Power to Contact who claim to have been instructed by Mercers to collect monies due to Baclaycard - They're quoting a completely different account number and haven't said how much they're wanting, but they would really like to help re-build my relationship with Barclaycard. doh!

It appears that they have also paid me a visit whilst I was on holiday - Put a card through the letter box in an envelope, cheeky beggars! Hate to think what my cat sitter made of that!

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/P2C/Power2leterrecd15-05-09.jpg

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/P2C/Power2contactcard.jpg

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/P2C/P2Cenvelope.jpg

As i've not heard from Mercers I don't have an address so I have written to them c/o P2C telling them to prove the debt they are claiming and for strict proof they they have tried to contact me along with the harrassment and trespass bits thrown in.

I've also written to P2C telling them that refernce means nothing to me and I deny owing their client any money on such an account and asked for proof of debt. Told them to refer it back to Mercers and included harassment and trespass bits in that as well.

One of us is losing the plot.

This gets more complicated by the day!

Wils

Thanks to both Noo and Steven for responding to my posts.

Noo -

I have re-sent my claims to Northampton by recorded delivery and given them 2 weeks to pay. Just call me a softy but at least I can seem to have been reasinable. I did back up my letters by an e-mail complaint through How to Complain (complements to Steven and Mr Tons) so they have no get out now

Steven

I followed your link - it took a few days for the penny to drop but I got there. I have now fired off 2 complaints to Barclaycard, one concerning my claim - which I re-sent to Northampton and the other about the fictitious account and Power 2 Contact/Mercers. (give this girl a brain and she could be dangerous)

Both complaints have been printed out together with acknowledgement that they've been sent and added to my ever thickening file on Barclaycard. If this ever gets as far as court I'll need a truck to deliver the paperwork.

Oh - I also chased the Court again about my claim against B/C's SAR non-compliance and their defence. I got lots of apologies and a promise that they would sent out the AQ for me to complete and pursue my costs and the rest of the paperwork - that and my POC for the PPI, charges and damages for incorrect DATA with CRA's should keep me busy for the next few weeks.

Thanks again to you both

Wils

I got my first Mercers letter today!

They call it a default notice under section 87 (i) of the Consumer credit Act- - From what I've read it's not a proper default notice - so they can take a running jump - Funny how they only pick out the bits of the Credit Act which suits them - and skip over the bits about my rights too.

I shall be writing back to them to tell them what they & B/C can do with their default notice - Another harrassment letter is on it's way.

I could get really annoyed - but I've decided to work at getting even instead -

Cretins..............:mad:

Update re PPI - I included my list of PPI charges and calculated compound interest from the date it was started.

I stated why I thought it was mis-sold and pointed out that although I had cancelled it in 2007 they had continued to process it and as a result I had incurred overlimit charges. I bundled this up with my claim for the charges incurred and sent it by carrier to the London Registered Office.

Carrier costs more but I could track it next day on line.

The parcel was returned!!!! They had opened it looked what was inside and rejected the delivery. Miffed or what?

It got sent again by recorded post to the PO Box address, and I revoked the 28 day deadline and gave them 14days to pay up in full including compound interest and strongly complained that they had refused to deal with my claim at the Head office.

I also fired a complaint off to the "how to complain site"

Today I got a letter and I quote:

" Having reviewed your complaint I feel that there is a lack of supporting evidence to confirm that the sale of PPI was carried out in accordance with our standard procedures"

They have offered me full re-imbursement of the PPI + 8% interest -41.80 instead of the 252.56 I calculated. - not massive fortunes but I'm on my high horse now.

Now although this is a victory - I still think that they should pay me the full amount of interest.

They have also told me that they have re-imbursed some of my charges + 8% interest which has been credited to the account account a short fall of 300+ including interest - although they haven't sent me a statement since February so I wouldn't know that

Can I send some-one my spreadheet for them to have a once over of my calculations before I go back to them?

Edited by Wilma Shoozfit
cruddy spelling

Sorry everyone - I've just noticed your replies - I didn't get notification of responses and my quick link shows mine as the last post!

This week I have finally received the AQ from the Court.- the good news is there's no fee.

I was going to ask what I put in the box G of the AQ - I don't know if I need to respond to the defence at this stage or leave that for later should B/Card not pay up - I don't want to bore the judge to death so I would appreciate some guidance.

This post is long winded - but gives an idea of the story so far without having to troll through the B/C and PPI forum. so bear with me.

Details of POC

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/POC.jpg

Defence submitted by B/C

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/defencepage1.jpg

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/Defencepage2.jpg

The Summons was sent on the 25th February

Their defence was dated 1 April

They sent a set of statements to me on the 1st April –

I won’t scan these in

Bit of back ground info here - sorry to waffle on:

From the first set of statements I received in November 08, chronologically there were 6 statements missing -

A/C 123 from March 03 to October 06, which had a nil balance from Oct 04 to Oct 06

A/c XYZ from March 07 to Nov 08

A new set of statements was sent on 01/04/09 (same day as defense submitted). Details as follows

A/c( Card) 123 from March 03 to Oct 04 – dates differ from original set

A/c (card) ABC November 04 to February 07 - not included in original set

A/c (card) YYZ March 07 to Feb 08

All different account/card numbers - the account referred to in the defence is card XYZ.

On the data printout sent 22/02/09 ((crossed in post with my summons) it states a new card was issued in Nov 04 there is no reference to the number of the card.

I paid off card 123 in August 04 leaving a small credit balance. When the card expired they never sent a new one – After a phone call to them in Oct/Nov 04 they issued ABC. I deduce from the 2 sets of statements that they didn't close the account for card 123 and so had 2 accounts live accounts (albeit one with a nil balance).

Card XYZ was issued after Card ABC was stolen.

Also on the 1st April in response to my CCA request they sent me a copy of an application form

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/CCA1.jpg

and details of what they claim to be a similar credit account application.

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/cca2.jpg

They are only similar in the loosest of ways.

They haven't sent me anything regarding the PPI -

More back ground - I cancelled this in February 07 but they refute that it's been cancelled even though it shows up as cancelled on their data print out and continued to apply it and eventually over limit charges as I didn't pay sufficient to cover the payment that was supposed to be cancelled - but that's another story over in the PPI forum- which I have had measured success but am aiming for more.) Because of the outcome of my PPI claim – I doubt if it would be prudent to pursue this in the Court however is is part of the non-compliance.

My Costs – which they are asking strict proof of. See their defence regarding these. They claim they have complied with the SAR as they have sent everything I requested but failed to mention that this was only after I'd issued the summons plus of course there’s the PPI

Also note their defence para 4. They quote part of my DSAR request but fail to mention that’s followed on by a list of other information required

I would also question the application form as being a valid credit agreement – which funnily enough I had a letter from them dated 29th May. I have scanned this in but not all as the first page is their standard attempt at avoiding producing a copy of the CCA however the second part of page 2 and page 3 seems to be a new addition to this letter. In particular the last couple of sentences which proves how obtuse they have behaved.

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/Page2letter29-05-09.jpg

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/WilmaShoozfit/CCA/Page3letter29-05-09.jpg

I would like to see if the Courts agree that this is in fact a credit agreement but would need to get the wording right for this.

There are also discrepancies on the Barclaycard conditions they claim were in force at the time of the account opened. Although they have not sent further copies of these in response to my summons. Two months after opening the account my bank messed up as a consequence B/C charged me 24.00 late payment fee - the T & C's state 20.00 – I don't know how I can put this info to good use.

I sent my last payment to them in December 08 My January payment was used to issue a Court summons as they ignored my CPR 31.16 request and demanded a further £10.00. I received a statement in February 08 none since.

I’ve had 2 letters one in April & one in May telling me what charges they have applied – but no other details of balance etc.

In May they sent, via Mercers, a company called Power 2 Contact to my home quoting a fictitious account number but no monetary value.

Now Mercers have sent me a default notice stating I have defaulted by not paying the minimum payment on their statements as per the T & C’s

Like I said long winded but help with G on the AQ would be appreciated – it has to be back for the 09/06

Many thanks

Wils

Edited by Wilma Shoozfit

New developements! there are signs of cracks in the armour.

I had two letters today

One offering to refund all the PPI payments + 8%

The other telling me they have credited all my charges + 8% back to the card.

With the 8% interest they fall short by about £400.00 of the compound interest calculations.

The question is should I write back and tell them I will accept both payments as payments on account subect to them calculating and refunding all interest paid based on compound calculations. They should only credit the account if they agree to pay this shortfall in interest, otherwise I will continue with my proceedings.

What does anyone think?

Did they respond to your SAR in full?

They have also told me that they have re-imbursed some of my charges + 8% interest which has been credited to the account account a short fall of 300+ including interest - although they haven't sent me a statement since February so I wouldn't know that

You could of course insist that they send you a personal cheque in your name and not use any refund of mis-sold PPI to pay of any outstanding balance on the card.

Well done if you pm Pompeyfaith he is a whizz at spreadsheets and would probably be able to help with the calculations. I would tend to press barclaycard by offering to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Financial Services Authority and Office of Fair Trading.

aa

• Haha 1

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Thanks Alanana for coming back to me.

The non compliance for the SAR is now a Court issue - I have just recieved the AQ as B/c submitted a defence. They have made no reference to the PPI at all on this defence.

I have put feelers out on the legal thread to see if any one can advise me on section G response of the AQ

I will e-mail Pompeyfaith thanks for pointing me in his direction. I always feel as though I'm imposing when I send unsolicited e-mails so tend to wait invitation rather than push my way forward.

Once more - thanks for taking time out

I've been looking on the site to see how to complete the AQ -

Turns out theres 2 kinds - doh!

Mine an N149 Section G refers to other information.

In the space below set out any other information you consider wil help the judge to manage or clarify the claim, including other information you consider should be supplied by the other party.

In this bit I want to say

The Defendany prior to the issue of the summons supplied a set of statements for 2 account numbers they refer to only one account in their defence

As a result of the issue of the claim they've provided statements for 3 account numbers one of which runs concurrently according to previous statements supplied by 2 years -(do I mention it had a nil balance for those 2 years?)

Since issuing the summons they have now supplied me with a poor illedgible copy of an application form which they claim to be a credit agreement however it contains none of the prescribed terms. The 09/02 Barclaycard Premiership Conditions thay have sent on 3 separate occasions prior to the claim state that charges are £20.00 but they charged £24.00 within 2 months of the account being opened for a late payment. There is no visible evidence to support that the credit application and T & C's two documents are related. B/C have provided a document which they say is similar to the credit agreement - however similarities are few and poor copy quality would leave the similarities open to debate. I wish to seek the Courts guidance on this?

Given the inconsistancy in charge rates I believe they are not and request a true copy of the signed executed credit agreement showing the T & C's.

As B/C did not close the first account when it was paid off and they opened a new second account shouldn't there be another credit agreement for the new concurrent 2nd account which would cover that and the 3rd account numbers which ran consecutively.

I could say :B/C have not offered any explanation of these accounting issues and am I am at a loss to understand them.

They have not mentioned in their defence the PPI documents which, amonst the list of other things I requested in my original SAR request - however they have now accepted that the PPI has been misold and have offered refund - which is still under discussion with B/C.

Since issuing this claim B/C have stop sending statements of the account and none have been received since February 09. They have instructed DCA's to collect on a fictitous account which has resulted in a doorstep visit by a further debt collecting company. They have now instructed the same DCA to collect on the account, who have issued a default notice citing breach of T & C's for not paying the minimum amount on the statements although none have been sent. I beleive that this is harrassment because I have issued the claim and an attempt to intimidate me into with-drawing this claim and pursuing my other disputes with this company.

Break down of costs goes in here 12 letters recorded delivery, 2 by carrier and 1st class post. A small proportion of the hours spent doing letters and researching on internet

Request that further damages be awarded for the harrassment at the courts discretion.

Please anyone - is this the right thing to do

Theres no need to deal with a breakdown of costs at this stage.

This is all a bit long winded and needs to be set out more clearly so that the Judge can understand it.

If you are wanting to claim damages then you will need to address this in your POCS which will mean an amendment-the Court is likely to agree to this if you can show that you feel you have grounds following the defendants actions AFTER you filed your original POCS.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.

Thank's for coming back to me

I'll hone it down to the bare bones - showing I still want a true ledgible copy of a signed CCA or 2? and the correct T & C's which apply.

I will include a letter to the court asking to amend my POC.

All the actions by B/Card Mercers were in late April/May and are post issue of claim and provable.

The arrogance of these people knows no bounds - and I am so outraged by the blatant contempt they seem to show their customers - what started out for me as a reclaim of PPI and charges has become a fight against gross injustice! I feel that it's about time good old B/C realised I am not just a number! -

Didn't Danger man say that? or was it Danger mouse. -- Whatever!

Cheers

Wils