Moneybarn charges and default notice

dottymcdotty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I've just submitted the SAR.

Brought the car home and put it in a locked garage - Do I have to inform moneybarn that it's in a secure locked place at home? No

Trying to get hold of someone at the court! Keep trying its imperative

I'll make payment online as stated then the rest Friday. If I don't pay the recovery fee will they still come after it and report the car as stolen? They would be foolish if your payments are up to date ...you will have to dispute the recovery fee with the information you have found out...but not just yet.....wait until they raise it or add it to the balance on a statement.

Thanks again

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I've just submitted the SAR. *****good

Brought the car home and put it in a locked garage

- Do I have to inform moneybarn that it's in a secure locked place at home? **** none of their business where the is.

Trying to get hold of someone at the court!

I'll make payment online as stated then the rest Friday. ******good

If I don't pay the recovery fee will they still come after it and report the car as stolen?

Thanks again

No they cant.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks again Andy and DX.

Finally got through to the court.

They told me they aren't allowed to give advice but they could send me copies of the suspended order and the original application for the order submitted by moneybarn.

So still none the wiser as to whether the N245 should be submitted.

I emailed moneybarn asking for a written breakdown of costs and fees to be paid before they'll call off the repossession/recovery officers this morning.

Asked for a same day response but not had a reply!

When I spoke to moneybarn on Friday, they told me that legally they needed to know where the car was as it was their car!

What do I do if they take the vehicle once I've paid the payments?

Thanks so much again x

they cant..how many more times!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Thanks - oh dear that last post makes a worrying read!

DX sounds like these people can do what they like once they have the return of goods order.

Reading that last post I could face a heafty fine and imprisonment!

Should I put in for the time order then ?

Thanks again

Edited by dx100uk
Sp

Youre reading it but not understanding it.

Edited by dx100uk

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

renegade amp - I'm really sorry but could you possible explain so that I can understand please?

Sat here panicking and no idea which way to turn :( !

I need the car for work and can't keep it locked at home forever!

DX100uk

I've finally got copies of the court order/application and a summary of account!

They've added over £300 in £18 monthly DD fees and put on a £1848.26 termination fee ( guessing this is for the total future interest?)

Are they allowed to do this?

I saw on one of your other posts that this might not be legal?

Are you able to shed more light on this?

Thanks again

Amanda

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Could you possibly scan/ redact and upload a copy of the Court Order re Suspended ?

Andy

So what did you say to them...assuming you did?

what was his message ?

Have you made payment and just July's payment outstanding ?

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/39/section/92

s92 Recovery of possession of goods or land.

(1)Except under an order of the court, the creditor or owner shall not be entitled to enter any premises to take possession of goods subject to a regulated hire-purchase agreement, regulated conditional sale agreement or regulated consumer hire agreement.

(2)At any time when the debtor is in breach of a regulated conditional sale agreement relating to land, the creditor is entitled to recover possession of the land from the debtor, or any person claiming under him, on an order of the court only.

(3)An entry in contravention of subsection (1) or (2) is actionable as a breach of statutory duty.

He cant enforce anything without a court order. If he tries, both he and moneybarn are in deep trouble.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Read upload

One multipage pdf only please

and they

Get those docs converted to PDF and redact all personal info in it. Then upload. Until then it will be difficult to give you exact advice.

Thanks renegade.

Does the return of goods order not count as a court order ?

So grateful for this site right now :) !

When I upload the docs do I just post them on here ?

Thats why we want to see the court documents and wording on the suspended order.

looks like to me they have to return to court for enforcement to be granted

and I suspect the default notice is void as they state an £18 on it AND I bet the balance outstanding stated includes the PENALTY charges ,

and they