Me V Natwest

missangry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

okay here goes, im starting this new thread as i seem to be doing it all wrong and replying on others so soz about that...

i have around 2500 bank charges to claim back, i have done all the letters and the final letter i recieved abuot a week and a half ago from Stuart Higley saying he could dould not do anymore and to use the address below for court proceedings.

which is the best company to use? how much will it cost etc?

i also am in debt, and had to do a sort of debt management thing will this affect anything?

Many apologies Miss Angry, you seem to have been overlooked:x

To take away the first piece of doubt, being in a debt management arrangement makes no difference to your claim.

If the delightful Mr Higley has sent you his standard letter advising you where to serve your claim then lets get on with it. You don't need to use solicitors or anyone else. Your claim is within the limitations of the Small Claims Track of the county court so you do it yourself (with our help of course).

You need to file an initial claim with the county court. Can I suggest that you go back to the FAQs and read up a bit and then have a look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

This will tell you what you need to put on your claim form and how to get it right. It can be done on line or in person at the court. The link above has further links that will help you.

Have a look and see how you go on. Any questions please ask. Hopefully we won't be so slow next time!

Paul

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

I have read quite a bit on this site, and there is a large chunk of info about the small claims proceedure.

I found a useful link which should help you: http://www.moneyclaimonline.co.uk. Go there and do a search for small claims... you should find something that is pretty straight forward and easy to use. As far as I am aware you can apply to court via moneyclaimonline, and it is pretty easy.

Don't forget to add 8% interest onto your schedule of charges at this stage (if you haven't already done so).

Hope this helps... otherwise look through this site and you'll find more info here.

Maxine

Moodle

• 2 weeks later...