Confused me against the natwest **WON**

hellhasnofury
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Deller1

Thanks your support.

The date was the 28th of Feb. I have realised that I did not put any information in Section G of the info on the AQ. I am now going to sent a letter to ask them if they would consider adding it to the aq. I know I am going to B**ls this up.

Do you think they will do this for me?

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Deller1

Thanks for your advise and support.

I will ring the court as son as it opens and ask for their advice. I know that it is now all legal and even if it costs me another £100 I will pay it.

Will post as soon as I know.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Dellar1,

I have got a smiley face now.

I rang the courts and they have asked me either to go down and amend the AQ or just send a letter with the information for their consideration.

and yes she told me that I would not have to pay any more. so that is good.

That will teach me not to be so hasty and not read up on things before I send things out.

Thanks again

Keep you posted

Time is going soooooo ssllllooooww nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

hello thanks for your post. Sorry I don't understand your post about a letter I should I have. Have you got confused about different threads

Dear Natwesttookmymoney

Thanks for your post, I have tried all those things the gym etc, but It is always at the back of my mind. what if I have got it wrong, did I fill out the poc correctly what if I am the one in court, what if!! what if!! etc etc etc.

Anyway It is nice to know that you are looking at my thread. I probably will need your advice soon enough.

Just read your post again. Did I read that you recieved your god damn cheque.

How god damn wonderful, I always believe that good things come to those that wait and no more deserving than you. You have been an inspiration to people that have needed help and advice when that have felt overwhelmed by the big powers that robbed the ignorant of their hard earned money. You have always been there to help and for that I thank you. You have given the power and confidence to the people that need the confidence and power to beat these organisations

Please don't leave us in our time of need You have still so much to give.

Thanks Dellar1 for your support and to natwesttookmymoney you deserve a few days off but no longer.OK Enjoy your win you deserve it.

Hello, received Cobbetts Allocation Questioinare today? So what happens now? Do I get my court bundle ready?

Thanks Deller1

Oh so glad you have not forgotten me

Hows the nipper now is he home yet.

Deller1,

Dont worry it will get better in the year blah promise

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all,

Well I am still hanging about waiting and waiting. I have even rigged up an alarm for the postbox(joke):lol: But no cheque for me yet:(

I am using this time to my advantage, trying to be one step ahead.

I have a great loathing for them as they started the ball rolling with my spiralling debt.

I have a sneaky feeling that they will take my reclaimed money and use it towards paying of my defaulted loan that I have with them. So I will get nothing. This will include the £220 court costs.

I have just sent them a prelim letter requesting the repayment of a mis-sold ppi. for wait for it £10,995 at the court stage. They cannot locate the credit agreement and I have sent a cca request. So this loan account is now in dispute. So just let them try to take my money. I am one step ahead of them all the way.:lol:

I have acquired this information from this wonderful site. It has taken me weeks and weeks of reading and I do feel like a hermit, but It is well worth it.

My thread is called confused against the Natwest (because at that time I was, but not now!!!!!!:lol:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.:lol:

Well how wonderful my ferret has returned I really did miss her:D

Forgot to mention in my last post. One of the companies that I had a ppi with. After hounding them with telephone calls and letters have just admitted that in fact I was correct and had not been given a option of a loan without ppi. This is a masssive Company and they absolutely denied it and denied it, but I had the bull by the horns and would not give up!!!!

So the caved in. and they have refunded the £5,000 and knocked it of the outstanding loan amount. Or so they think:?

I will not drop my case until I receive a cheque payable to me with contractual interest. It was never there money to take in the first place.

So the fight goes on.:razz:

I am actually quite enjoying it.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, still no news, rang the court earlier this week and still not been given a court date. and so it goes on and on and on and on and on, Opps best stop there or elso I will beegoing on and on and on and on and on AARRHHH :eek: Help I thinks I have gone a bit crazy with this long wait:-D

Hello all

Court date in the post yesterday. The 25th of June, so here we go:D

Home straight now.Good luck.

Thanks Parkvale, What do you think of the Mediation Service. try it or not? Should I ring the Natwest or cobbetts.

Or leave well alone and wait for the cheque.

Yor teasing me. You know what i am going to say.

WAIT FOR THE CHEQUE action-smiley-033.gif

Yes, and no, I did have a feeling that that would be your reply:D It is just taking so long. but I suppose with the daily added interest, It wil be worth the wait.:D

Thanks

You're on the home straight now!!!

Hiya Deller,

How are you and the family, Very well I hope:grin:

Can't wait till I am in the successful claims bit

You're only the 2nd person to mention mediation - I'm the first. Looking forward to taking my AQ back today. Good luck to both of us before the end of this month as we started about the same time, Sally

Hello,

Thanks for your post and I am glad that someone else mentioned it.

I issued my claim on the 8th January, so it is dragging on a bit. But nevertheless one day nearer. I just ptu it down to the fact they are so so busy ha ha:lol:

Hope yours comes soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

This is the one and only day that I have not been at home to check the post and didn,t even think about it.

And I bet you have guessed. there is was :D when I came home tonight.

A lovely great big cheque compliments of the Nasywest.:lol: of £2,134.44

Oh my God I've WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me thank everyone who helped me at the beginning.

Especially the lovely Deller,:D you where always there when I needed you. and Natwestookmymoney, you may see me on the golf course, but I bet my golf clubs won't be as good as yours:lol:

When the cheque clears I will be making a donation to the site.

God Bless you all

Thanks again to everybody on this site for their help and support.:D

To date I have won two cases, one for mis-sold ppi from another reputable company totaling £7,600. £3,000 cheque to me and £4,600 of the balance of the loan:D and now the nastywest for bank charges of over £2,000:grin: and of course my fight will go on with the others.

I have totally been reborn, from a trusting niave dumpty to a educated demanding enforcer of my rights, who wants rightful justice.

My advice to others who are starting out on their claim. It can be a long and frustrating time before you get your money. but you will get it

Don't be put off by their standard letters, the threats from the solicitors and the thought of court. and certainly don't accept the token payment of a goodwill gesture. Stay the course and get it all.

A good point of interest, was that the cheque had the date of the 7th of March on it. Its been sat around on someones desk a long time. Even before the allocation questionaire was sent to the court. The cheque was £132.05 short of the amount to date. I have rung Cobs and pointed out this and they are sending a cheque for the difference.

Me thinks they are very busy:lol:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

cheque now cleared and I have just wrote to the court to discontinue the case and I have also applied for wasted court costs:D

So we will see:D