Cabot/Restons claimform - LLoyds debt, stayed/lifted twice - now theyve appealed!!***Claim Discontinued***

kafkabee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They not have he She sent anyway. Apart from what's already been said, that Ali e will kill the claim.

Cabot and restons saw the amount and ate rubbing their grubby hands.

Remember, Cabot don't chase Legit debts. They're bottom feeders

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by the reasons that the rep appealed against , it feels of absolute desperation and has all the tell tale signs of a very desperate solicitor for hire

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Regarding continued calls and letters, have a read of Harrison vs link

Reg

adding their will retort about deeds, a judge can request it to ensure the debt is indeed valid.

How on earth they can say it's detrimental to their business is laughable and reminds me of a shady United States lawyer trying to pull a fast one on a judge

• Confused 1

Thank you I'll have a read of that.

Thanks dx - and at the hearing the rep referred to what he called my "rubbishy defence."

They're sols for.hire.

They don't care if the debts legit or not.

They just want their share of the amount on that paper.

As you've seen, they'll stoop to any level to try and get it.

Even though it is not legally enforceable.

The judge knows that.

He's even called them out..but restons being restons They're saying the judge is wrong.

To me it sounds like the judge is very clued up on Cabot and restons and their tricks so he's making them dig a hole for themselves. And theyre too dumb to realise it.

Also Remember, Cabot don't chase enforceable debts.

So you know what to do now.