Introducing myself

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have just joined the site and have lodged a claim for the retrieval of bank charges.

The claim is against my current bank The Royal Bank of Scotland and is for a fairly large amount.

I am still apprehensive about the claim and worried about the bank's reaction as my account is not the best to look at, although I have a reasonable steady income.

I would welcome any information about the royal bank.

Thanks

glasgowceltic

Hello,

Glasgowceltic, want some advice from a jambo ?

Go to forums then scroll down to Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland post a question, there's loads of punters willing to help you out.

It takes a wee while to get into this site but everything you need is here.

You will get your cash back.

Hope this helps.

Scott.

p.s. Romanov's not the full shilling !!!!!!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Welcome Glasgowceltic,

It does feel like venturing in to the unknown but that's the way the banks have made it in their favour by trying to make us feel like we have deserved these charges.

With regard to your account not looking so good, lets face it, if they didn't thieve from us in the first place we'd all look a little healthier.

The buzz starts once you make that initial move and you know that the bank has got first wind of what you are planning and from then on the clock's ticking for them.

I'm no veteran here and have only just started myself but having just totted-up nearly £2.9k from statements I've received, I'm well and truly up for getting back what's rightfully mine!!

Maroon's right, there is a lot of info and willing support available, so dig in and sit tight!

If you are worried about what the bank may do, get in the driving seat and explore getting another account with an alternative bank, most are quite keen to get your business especially if you can be bothered to let them take an hour of your day to try and sell you all sorts of other services, a strategic reply to back them off gently works well, 'sounds interesting, what I would like is for you to get a couple of months worth of visability on the account and then we could get together so you could make some best recommendations', they loved that, how could they resist such a forward thinking, sensible customer? With another account in the bag you can play as hard as you want with the Royal.

All the best, get your thoughts straight and most of all have fun!

'villain

'Laugh hard at the absurdly evil'