Can someone help me please??

meg&mog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Does anyone know an email address or letter address which is the best to send my complaint about the CSA to?

I have been messed around by the csa for years the last one being the worse and I've had enough now I keep being lied to you can never talk to the same person twice they lie for fun they update the notes on thier system regarding your telephone call with nothing that was actually said it's horrendous

I've not recieved a payment since August last year and this is on a case with a attachment of earnings they told me the other child on his case (there are 2 mine and one other) the other parent has been overpaid they say this is why my payments have stopped even though he owes me over £4000 in arrears everytime I ring I am told different stories now they are telling me they have to get in touch with the tax office to find out where he works they know where he works it's on thier system

Believe me this is not all that's happened just a brief outline any help you can offer would be great

Thanks again

Yes, it is possible. I'm struggling to find an up to date address to send it to, though. This form appears to be current - you may wish to call the number shown at the top of the form to ask for the correct postal address.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• 1 month later...

Hi Antone

Thanks so much for your reply

sorry to be thick but I am right in thinking you send the £10 fee?

I have rang these today and still they have not heard from the employers and still they have done nothing I am going to see if I can find someone to email first see where that gets me if not I will involve my MP

Thanks again

I'm not 100% sure about the fee - the DWP, for example, doesn't actually charge for a SAR. I would probably send it just to be safe.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I have been reading your first post again and see that you mention that notes made by the CSA do not seem to have any bearing on the actual conversation.

I realise it is a question of time - however, I have always found that once you have spoken to someone on the phone, it is a good idea to fire off an email or letter which says something along the lines of..

Dear Sir or Madam,

In respect of the telephone conversation I had to day with XX , below is my understanding of the outcome of that call..

My query/complaint was.... .

Your Representative has said.....

I look forward to hearing from you if my understanding in anyway differs from yours.

etc.

If you email - then obtain a read/receipt

If you snail mail, then obtain a free proof of posting.

Unless you have recorded your call with them and keep those records, then you are always going to be at the mercy of what they add to their notes their end and it will be a situation of he said/she said !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Citizen B

Thanks for reply you are right I will certainly be doing that in future but up to now I haven't stupid I know I am hoping when I SAR them the notes I receive will pretty much tally up with what I have been saying big hope I know but I will keep you all updated

Thanks again

Not stupid at all, we genuinely believe that those we speak to on the phone will record conversations accurately - sadly they dont :(

Look forward to updates :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I am due to see my MP next week about the spectacular failure that is the CSA, my ex partner owes of £5,000 and despite being caught working 3 times when he claims not to be their penalty is zero! I've just received a schedule of payment for £2.45 a month to pay off the arrears - they have said receiving any payment is better than nothing!! My son would have to live the next 170 years just to wipe out the arrears let alone the current award he's not paying!!

Good luck with your quest.

I am due to see my MP next week about the spectacular failure that is the CSA, my ex partner owes of £5,000 and despite being caught working 3 times when he claims not to be their penalty is zero! I've just received a schedule of payment for £2.45 a month to pay off the arrears - they have said receiving any payment is better than nothing!! My son would have to live the next 170 years just to wipe out the arrears let alone the current award he's not paying!!

Good luck with your quest.

Oh my god!! I am so sorry you are dealing with this rubbish too but kind of glad I am not alone it's a joke the system stinks please let me know how you get on with your MP I have a suspicion I will be booking in with mine too in the not too distant future

All the best to you 😊

Thanks again citizen B

I was wondering the only address I can find is a free post Wolverhampton address post handling site B As SAR,s should usually go recorded any idea what I should do?

Thanks again guys

I will ask for you.

BCOBS

Ah, I see in post # 7 Antone has provided you with a form link that contains a telephone number - have you rung that ?

BCOBS

Ah, I see in post # 7 Antone has provided you with a form link that contains a telephone number - have you rung that ?

Ahh yes I forgot about that bit 🙈 I printed the form out and filled it in I will ring in the morning 😂 Sorry thank you again

:thumb:

BCOBS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all

Not posted for a while had a few other things to sort out as well as trying to sort this....I recieved my SAR paperwork all was ok couldn't really use it for anything but they know I have it now was hoping stupidly that would be enough

The complaints dept of CSA looked into my case and unbelievably tried to tell me the payments had stopped because they had to look into my complaint so I was being blamed for the delay....I still haven't received a payment in August it will be a year since the payments stopped my daughter has left college and started work so now it is an arrears only case they sorted out so they said all the overpayment with the other parent and I was told I would recieve £220 per month to pay off the over £4000 in arrears he owes the first payment was as before attachment of earnings should have been collected from his wages at the end of April to be paid to csa by 19th may then passed on to me I have rang this morning they have recieved no payment and nothing has been done about it

I am livid I am currently waiting for them to ring me back after "looking into my case" so annoyed they have told me several times my payments shouldn't have stopped or at least the monthly payment without arrears shouldn't have stopped but yet they did last August and never started up again I will message again when and if I recieve this call back

Thanks guys