Penality Charge Notice (warning)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had this drop in to my email inbox:

Please find attached an invoice relating to Penalty Charge Notice Number IA22470384 along with a copy of the contravention.

In order to prevent this fine from escalating further we have paid this fine on your behalf. Should you have any queries concerning these charges please don_t hesitate to contact me.

Payment for this invoice will be taken by Direct Debit 9 working days from the date of this email.

Please refer to page 2, point 3.6 in your Terms and Conditions for information on Traffic Offences.

Attached, was a word.doc which I will not be opening as it contains a virus according to Sophos (one of only two out of 54 that picked up on it). In addition, I have not hired a vehicle in the last two years, so it is extremely unlikely I would have incurred a PCN anywhere.

If anyone receives a similar email, do not open the attachment. Use a site such as VirusTotal to check that it is an infected file, and then contact any rental company that you have hired a vehicle from recently.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.