style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

could do with some advise please,

I am being harassed by Bristow & Sutor, they have 3 liability orders for outstanding council tax ranging from £29 to current year £910.

I have ignored all contact from Bristow & Sutor, but I did make an arrangement with the council last month. they passed the details of this arrangement to Bristow & Sutor, who emailed me acknowledging this arrangement.

I have kept to the arrangement and make payments due as arranged, but I paid directly onto councils online payments.

now I am getting emails and letters from Bristow & sutor, telling me that if I do not pay them direct, they will continue their enforcement action.

any advise please?

Mick

I have ignored all contact from Bristow & Sutor, but I did make an arrangement with the council last month. they passed the details of this arrangement to Bristow & Sutor, who emailed me acknowledging this arrangement.

I have kept to the arrangement and make payments due as arranged, but I paid directly onto councils online payments.

now I am getting emails and letters from Bristow & sutor, telling me that if I do not pay them direct, they will continue their enforcement action.

any advise please?

Mick

Bristow & Sutor have agreed to the suggested payment arrangement and emailed you with confirmation. In their email I would have thought that they would have advised you that payments should be made to them. Did they do so? If so, is there a reason why you are paying the council instead of paying B & S?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

could do with some advise please,

I am being harassed by Bristow & Sutor, they have 3 liability orders for outstanding council tax ranging from £29 to current year £910.

any advise please?

Mick

Was the payment arrangement made with the council before or after the account was passed to B and S ?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS