refused council dilapidated house, intentionally homeless. left to die on streets

christopherlaw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could people stop using the thread as a place to moan about paying taxes like they were the only ones in the world who ever did a days work, thanks, much appreciated

They are entitled to a viewpoint. If you do not like it, either debate against it, or ignore it.

I think the overriding thing here is that some people believe the world owe them everything. JSA, ESA, Housing? Without wanting to sound like a right wing tory sympathiser (My other posts will disprove that str8 away) if osoene makes themselves intentionally homeless then there is only so much that should be done. Thankfully you got a private let, but if i were in your shoes, I too would have bitten their hand off.

The big lesson here is that if something you do not like happens in your life, reserch it before making a decision. Learn the procedures and turn the bureaucracy against itself.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with debate is that other people will have views that do not conform to what you want to hear.

If you wish to brush aside such views or tell them to go away then all you are doing is creating a thread with people who agree with you. Problem with a thread full of nodding dogs is that it does not improve your position unless you can argue constructivly against the points raised against you. Nor does it help any Poseter looking for advice if respondents blindly agree with no basis on which to do so, leading posters into worse situations.

You asked for opinions, you got them. Sorry if you do not like them. Clearly your attitude is not geared towards a public open forum.

I appreciate you have been through a hard time, matters made worse by your own inactions and that you feel you have a right to be angry. Maybe you should do a bit of soul searching and examine your own situation from an outside perspective.

As for you dismissing any idea of point raised against you telling them to get lost, that leads me to think that you are in fact trolling this forum. I suggest you tone down the attitude and enter constructive debate, or maybe find a different forum more suited to your needs.

• Haha 3

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• 1 month later...

Some more info would be useful here to help other caggers.

How did you bill them?

What did you bill them for?

Have they paid yet?