i really cant get to grips with the spreadsheet! help???

I hate barclaycard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, first and foremost i must say this websites great! ive been posting in random places all night but have just worked out how to start a thread in the right forum! lol

after a few months pondering on various websites about whether to pay some company to do my claim for me or whether to go it alone, you wonderfull people have inspired me to just go for it!!!!!

im preggers and so am only working part time giving me the perfect oportunity to give this my full attention.

Ok so i have sent the subject acess request on 25th oct 06

Bcard replied on 31st oct saying about microfiche and only supplied info back to may 04, so today i have prepared the letter saying that they must still comply and saying about abbey etc. i will be sending that recorded delivery tomorrow.

i am presuming they will reply to me with a letter similar to the first from what i have read?

And when i get this i just wait for the 40 days to run out.

this is where im slightly confused...in what order (once the 40 days is up) do i do the following?

Complain to info comissioner

send non compliance letter

send letter before action

calculate estimate (not that im quite sure how to do this yet!)

ive read so many threads ive now completely overloaded my brain and confused myself!!!

Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

THANKYOU XXXXX:) :confused::?:

:confused: Hello it's me again, sorry all i seem to do is ask for help. hopefully when this all pays off i can help others (and donate of course!) but until then im afraid your all gonna have to put up with me!! (thanks!)

ok im claiming against bcard.

first of all when do i send them the spreadsheet and what spreadsheet do i use, i keep searching threads and ive been to vampiress chambers but im just still confused.

Where is everyone getting 8% as the interest figure from???

Do i use the simple or advannced spreadsheet?

im clearly not gonna get my statments from before may 04 by the looks of things so do i guess at the rest, if so where do i put this on the spreadsheet?

if i have to guess my charges do i have to base them on the statements i have - charges were a lot more regular before may 04 as i was at college and didnt manage my account very well?

:confused: if any one can help id really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why is today going so wrong!!!!!

my follow up letter to the SAR is due to arrive at barclaycard tomorrow morning, i realise tonight that theres a typo!!! sh** fu** boll*** why do i realise now, how unproffessional is it gonna look!

basically

"I am in receipt of your letter dated 31st October 2006, outlining that you could only provide me with printouts covering transactions during the past 17 months on my account, because any earlier information has been archived onto microfiche. "

the bit in red should read "during the past 29 months on my account" the 17 months is what im missing!

i know its only a minor mistake but im kicking myself cause it looks really bad.

what do i do????