ASDA Ban and University/Employment Problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it went to court ( it wont), and if they won (they wont), and if you failed to pay the amount claimed within 28 days of judgement, only then would a CCJ be entered. A CCJ would then only be detrimental to a job application if you worked with any kind of finance etc, or even as a checkout manager in a supermarket.

basically you have NOTHING to worry about. At all. If you get any letters, edit out any identifying info and post them up in PDF format. A couple of admins on here are taking an interest in these companies and are passing the relevant info on to various bodies.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I work for a large medical devices company. A CCJ would make no difference to me and we do not do financial background checks on applicants.

The only role I know that a criminal record (you won't get one) or a CCJ (really? - they haven't tried with anyone for 2 years) would possibly affect you is an Approved Person in the finance industry.

You are still fretting too much.

I manage a GP surgery and can confirm that our checks only concern someone's criminal record, not financial. I'd never consult some sort of hokey 3rd party list of wrongdoers before employing someone.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have some similar concerns to the OP here, regarding my University finding out and Data Protection issues. Please see my case here.

RLP sent a letter to my University instead of my home address - whether inadvertently, or otherwise. I have emailed them asking for them to send all future correspondence to my home address, as my university had opened the letter, and put it in a new envelope prior to redirecting it. I am really worried in case it ends up on my University record somehow, now.

It can NEVER end up on your record. Ever. EVER. Stop worrying about a silly woman and her company who exist purely to make money and get on with your life.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D