style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello folks,

I need some advice in regards to an ongoing issue I have with UKLA:

• UKLA have placed a default notice on my account without any notification about this in written format
  • UKLA have a plan in place for me to pay off the loan I have with them at £25 a month, however on a regular basis the account number changes etc and I'm left with notice of this after sending funds
  • I've had two months of payment returned to me without any notice from UKLA why this is, they've added late fees and interest to the account while failing to contact me.
  • I've asked for a full break down of the account from them twice but these have not materalised.

What I'm looking for is some assistance with dealing with them so what I owe is paid off but they don't rip me off either.

Any help welcomed.

Not heard of them and have only just pulled up their website so will take a while to pick away at their T&C's...

However, in the mean time, keep everything in writing ONLY.

Drop your payments to £1 a month if they keep adding interest and charges, plu they are obviously deliberately frustrating your

best interest in paying this off, by changing acct numbers, very very strange? And that alone would ring alarm bells to me and definitely

merits investigation by the FCA/TS/FOS.

When did you take this out and how much was it for?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

ATM all I can advise is to not correspond with them via phone, get everything in writing. keep a paper trail of evidence.

Have or did they tell you (in writing) what the total amount for borrowing this would be?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!