Mupster v NatWest

Mupster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Court bundle sent to Court and Cobbetts last Thursday by Special Delivery.

(It took me 2 days to covertly photocopy everything at work....photocopiers are so loud :p !!) Anyway, the bundle not including the index, cover sheet with my name v NW & case number and covering letter came to 101 pages!!!!!!!!!

Have not heard anything yet from Cobbetts but at least they know I am serious about this claim.

Thanks for all the great advice.

What are the chances of this actually going to court?

Do I just wait now or is there anything I should be doing in the meantime (phone calls etc?)

Thanks, Mups

;) Mupster

Hang in there Mupster your day will come, it wont get to court, your cheque will be with you before that happens.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi Mupster

I am at excatly the same stage as you. So fed up with the wait. My bundle had to be in two weks ago so waiting for further progress now. I know how you feel too. Think I'm going to give Cobbs a call for a progress update, seemed to work for mistertwister!!

Awwww, thanks Deller, you have come to my rescue yet again! Unfortunately I have been banned from clicking your scales lol.

Firefox good luck, I'm going to read your story so far.

Mups (feeling a little happier now)

;) Mupster

Well I rang Cobbetts today for an update and guess what??? The cheque is in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know you shouldnt count your chickens and all that but I have to say I am extatic.

Woopeeeeeeeeeee

Did you cal them Mupst?:D :D :D

Oh, well done you! (And I'm not saying that through gritted teeth lol)

Yes, I called Cobbetts and was told they are waiting for a decision from their client.

So, what time will you be camped by your letterbox in the morning then?? :D

;) Mupster

You havent lost you ally at all ;). I think I was a week or two ahead of you anyway so dont be down.:) Should be in posititon in the hall from about 9.00 onwards. Knowing my luck it will get lost in the post or not be for the full amount !!

To be honest I was a bit suprised when I rang coz they seemed to have it to hand straight away. Hope it wasnt a fob off.:(

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SIGNED FOR A SPECIAL DELIVERY..................................FROM COBBETTS.................THEY HAVE SETTLED MY CLAIM IN FULL......CHEQUE DATED 20TH FEB................I'M SO GOBSMACKED I CAN'T STRING TOGETHER A WHOLE SENTENCE :D

Need a cup of tea to calm down I think.........

;) Mupster

OK, calm and composed now lol.

A HUGE thank you to everybody on the site who has offered advice and encouragement, especially Deller who has rescued me on more than one occasion!

This site is just amazing and I hope to stay around and help others.

Will take approx 10 days for cheque to clear, after that I'll be donating because without this website I wouldn't have done this.

Thank you!!!

Mups xxx

;) Mupster

Woweeeeeee Mups. What a fantastic suprise after yesterday. Mine came too this morning, you can see my response on my thread. Absolutly fab or what????????

Got a big silly grin on my face that wont go away!!!!

Tony & Bev

Scooted straight down to the Halifax to pay it in and the cashier luckily didn't even notice the cheque specified a NatWest account number! I'll not be sending my signed 'I'll take this no further' letters until it's cleared.

Take heart all you who are just starting a claim or waiting for a court date....!

;) Mupster

Well what did I say Mupster, a long battle but got there in the end. Fantastic news, now enjoy spending.:D

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

FAN-BLINKIN'-TASTIC NEWS, MUPSTER.

You and Foxy celebrating at the same time, great:D

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

CONGRATULATIONS

MUPSTER!!!

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

• 2 weeks later...