Check Your Credit Files Folks!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just found out YB entered a default against me & hubby the day they settled. It's for what appears to be a "plucked out of thin air" amount (£300 & something) & is completely unfair & inaccurate so I'm saddling up the war donkey again.

Customer relations are currently investigating for me & I've given them til next week to get the thing off or it's back to court.

Moral of the story.... Don't trust them, don't give them an inch, second guess them, double check everything & always assume they'll do irrational things.

TC

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

Just had an email to say the default is being removed. At least they haven't tried to argue. Moral of the story still stands though.

TC

Cheers for that Trunny hun - i'd better get another copy of my credit file ain't i lol BTW, which CRA do they use? [saves me getting the lot, cos i'm a tight git ;) lol]

PJ xx

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

I also would like to know what the CB uses.

Incidentally, has anyone also found out if the register has had any default notices added/removed based upon any wins here?

How do you check this out, and ensure that the MCOL takes into account the initial request to have any default notices removed?

I got a reply to my MCOL today - "cannot locate account, please provide sort code/branch address" even though I wrote to the bank branch in question and provided a repeat list of my initial breadown of charges... with account number and sort code.

Will post a reply to the MCOL people 1st thing on monday.

Arthur .

PS Sory for the partial thread hi-jack.

:)

Excellent advice Trunny. Fancy doing that the day they settled cheeky blighters. I will remember to check the CRA's when they finally cough up.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Experian for definite. If it's on any of the otehrs I'll let you know as I find out. Don't take any pap off them about it taking a month to remove cos they have direct access.

TC