Customer Compliance Interview

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the interview is the day before I next sign on, we are due to be paid on Tuesday 20th but will we be paid? we have no money anywhere and rely on JSA for bills etc

Yes, you should be paid as normal. Most Compliance interviews are routine and nothing to worry about.

• Confused 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

quick question, are DWP/JOB CENTRE allowed to access your bank details? If so how would they do it ? we do on line banking so do not get statements but they have asked me to take one to the interview, think mainly to verify my name/address, also have to take ID

As a general rule, no, most DWP staff can't access your bank account. There may be a few exceptions, specifically fraud investigators. Even they can't just access your bank account whenever they feel like it - they need to have a good reason. The Compliance officer who conducts your interview will not be able to see your bank details. That's why they ask for statements.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

wish me luck, am dreading it tbh, am I likely to be sanctioned? I have the letter from Aviva stating it is only £44 a year I get and not £44 a month, have printed of up to date bank statements and will print of one before Wednesday as well, I sign on the following day so all expense to me

You won't be sanctioned. They'll take copies of your evidence and if necessary, make adjustments to your benefit. These won't be big adjustments over £44 a year.

Ask if they will cover your travel expenses to the interview.

Compliance officers can't access your bank accounts, nor can the vast majority of DWP staff. Certain authorised fraud investigators can do so, under very limited circumstances, if they can show that they have a good reason to believe that fraud may be taking place.