Moneyclaim

Sammy_lou3108
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just at the point now where I have to put my claim into legal terms. Can anyone help with this step by step as I'm terrified I'll get it wrong and end up just loosing!:(

First direct, settled in full after only 1 letter! :eek:

Abbey (on behalf of mark) 1st letter sent, waiting for 14 days for reminder

Smile, lba sent 17.10.06.

Hi Sammy

Here is a link to what to put in your money claim particulars of claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

Also with moneyclain you can't attach your schedule of charges so you will have to post three copies in to the court

Hope this helps

Good luck

Hi

The link I gave you was for the particular of claim for Money Claim Online, the online service . you fill in the form online then they send a copy out to the solicitors. You cant attach your schedule of charges online so you need to send 3 copies to the Nottingham address.

Alternatively you can fill in the hard copy version to actually take into your local court with 3 copies of N1 form and 3 copies of spreadsheet.

www.dream-concepts.com/magicbunny/n1_eng.pdf

below is link of what to put in the N1 form

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Sorry if I confused you

No thats fine, i understood it was all online i was just unsure as to where to send the copies of my charges but will now send them to nottingham, thanks :-)

OK I might be being really think now, but which nottingham address?!! For Smile or money claim?

OK I might be being really think now, but which nottingham address?!! For Smile or money claim?

Sammy if you have just filed your claim i would hold off sending the Schedule of charges, you can send it with the AQ should it get that far. If you get to the AQ stage you will recieve information from the court regarding the address of the solicitor and the court.