Received ATOS Questionnaire before finding out if im getting ESA

AdamManc88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Title says it all, I have this morning received the ATOS questionnaire to fill in and send back by the end of May.

I only sent my ESA1 back around 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive confirmation of my ESA.

So how do I view this? is ESA dependant on ATOS assessment now or will they write to me separate?

I don't fancy filling that huge booklet in unless i have to.

Thanks

Adam

You should complete and return the ESA50 by the deadline specified, but as long as this is your first new claim for ESA and your sick notes are up to date, you should start getting payments well before the end of May.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Hi,

This is my second new claim, i was on ESA - June-Dec 2013, then returned to work off my own back before i was event asked to go to an ASOS medical.

I'm just wondering if it is different and dependant on the ESA50 this second time around?

Adam

This is the same as my hubby. Check your bank as you may find a payment there?.

Its only because I phoned dwp about hubbys claim that they told me a payment for esa was going into his bank the next day. He had a medical form to complete in the post the next day and hasnt had any letter telling him he has been allowed esa payments lol.

Can I suggest that when you fill in your ESA50 you do it on your PC, download the form, fill it in then print it off. That way it is easy to edit, add things , change things and you can get a lot more info than doing it in writing. I am convinced it assisted me in passing my assessment. Before you fill it in do your research , find out what the descriptors are i.e what they are looking for so then you can truthfully answer the questions in a way that covers everything. Do not be afraid about repeating something if it applies to more that one section.

If you take medication that has side effects explain that as well.

Apparently there is a sticky on here. There is also a closed group on facebook that gives a lot of help

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4UP.HQ/ I hope I am allowed to add that link, if not apologises.

ATOS are in one hell of a state at the moment so do not expect your assessment anytime soon

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .