bobtheb v morgan stanley **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Zootscoot

Anyway,the offer arrived in writing,£746.80,it would only have cost them £561

originally:D (now includes court fee and 8%),

it includes a confidentiality clause (crossed out :))

and a clause saying 'You will write to NCC within 2 days of accepting this offer'

I have altered this to within 2 days of receiving cleared funds;-)

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've started my assault on MS and I've just received much the same letter as bobtheb did concerning Morgan Stanley's payment hierachy system,

(mine was signed on behalf of Trevor O'Donnell)

I'll follow the trail blazed by bobtheb- thanks bob!

Im starting a thread about my own Morgan Stanley adventures-

noomill060vmorgan stanley

(Well I will do as soon as I discover how to start a new thread!)

i have sent fax notices to Morgan Stanley confirming that I beleive they are in breach of the data protection act ,for failing to supply me with the transcripts of recordings they made in between dates oct 2002 to may 2003 ,and when my PPI claim was successful 33 months were paid by norwich union,so when going through my bank credit card statement i could not get anything to add up due partly to my illness but also on every statement since the PPI claim their were two payments every month for PPI,when i requested the reason for this i am being met with dumb silence they have not attempted to try make contact,so i have also written to the oft concerning this ,during the repayment schedule from norwich union whome also missed a few payment dates thus i got even more charges added to the account but not only that the MORGAN STANLEY had added a further DEFAULT NOTICE against me because the insurance co were slow with their payments ,then the penny dropped i remembered last night that MORGAN STANLEY had taken out another PPI policy i did not sign this ,but i argued that i do not need it ,they said i had to have it in case of another unrelated illness took place i said what use is it when i am dissabled due to illness and no prospects of a recovery i remember at the time this was supposed to be a recorded conversation and also i asked specificly what will happen when the payments cease as i beleived this PPI would pay of the complete debt and the person i spoke with assured me that MORGAN STANLEY would most probably write of the debt,i am absolutely certain the phone calls were recorded but they ,are ignoring my request for copies,except to say i got the initial standard letter as everything is automated they just send statements,even though they have made an initial offer of 280.00..but when i try to calculate i have approximately 36 payment of double PPI to get back as well as 40 x 20 pounds payments and also penalties for late payment made by The PPI and also the removal of the Defaults ,i have also demanded a statement as to the meaning of "PPI cancelled due to delinquicey"this delinquicey was not upto to me but the insurance company payments so on four occassions they actually closed the account,even though i have never used the card from the first day of me taking ill that was in oct2002 and the credit card balance is no different from the first day it started ...

i know this has gone off track in places and not really in the same vein but this just lets you know how frustrating and deliberately mis leading the banks can be