Help eviction date 6th March c&g **Eviction Cancelled**

desperatelee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I'm at work at the moment so my time is limited. You will need to enter an N244 at court to have the eviction stopped (unless the original possession order expired before they applied for enforcement - see info in Leah's post ) In the meantime have a read of my guide here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession there are examples of how to set out a statement to go with the N244 and you can also download the N244 form and budget sheet from the second post of that thread.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to take a look at your statement

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Will do

Hi, I've had a little free time this morning so I've drafted a statement for you (affixed).

When you print it out make sure your printer is set for A4 paper (not Letter size), so it all stays on one page. Obviously you need to read it through and insert your name where there are XXX's. The information you need for the top of the statement will be on the eviction notice.

Any questions, just shout.

• Haha 1

These are the instructions for completing the N244:

1.Name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Attach the statement and your budget sheet to the form

make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you hand it in to the court there will be a fee of £45 to pay and it will have to be in cash (take the eviction warrant with you). Ask the court staff if there will be any free legal advisors on duty on the day of your hearing.

Lee, send a pm to me (you should be able to pm site team) I will then send on to LeaH

Hi Lee, got the pm and forwarded to Lea

Brilliant :)

Another date. C@g phoned today and said their solicitors received court papers. They said rhey accept my proposals cancelled eviction proceedings and solicitirs will not be attending court tomorrow. Very relieved. I will still be attending but thank you to everyone who helped lea and ell-enn for your invaluable help. I owe you so much . I will attend tomorrow and update. I feel so relieved. X

Remember to ask the judge tomorrow not to allow C&G legal costs to be added to your account for eviction court papers etc.

Excellent news Lee - well done :)

Many thanks to Lea for the excellent support