karen marie v natwest

karenmarie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another person ready for action to claim back my money.

I have been reading this stuff for days and i have oranised a file with all the letters. I have sent letter one and i am awaiting more details. I think i have confused myself with all the threads il await their response so is this right

1) await a response

2) if yes make a decision

3) if no send another letter with a list of charges and interst with the 8%

4) then im really confused dont unstand legal talk:?

Yes, it is all rather overwhelming to begin with. Hopefully you've read the FAQs.

There's a step by step guide here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/243-step-step-instructions.html

Print this out so as you can refer to it later

You do not claim 8% interest until you file a claim at court.

• 2 months later...

they sent me a letter back in exactly 14 days, this was the one after the prem letter and data protection letter.

It basically was 2 leaflets about charges and complaints and said no way were not giving you anything!!!

do i give up or send a nother letter, if so which letter now i thought id got them all. is it the N1 claims form

They said they aren't refunding your charges - what don't you understand?

If you don't know what to do next then I suggest you read through the FAQs.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...

hi, i have taken every step, prem letter, LBA and they have said they are not in the wrong, im beginning to doubt wheather i should continue this, its just seems so much hard work. i dont see them paying up. i have also closed my account with them.

Is the next step to fill in the N1 and if so who do i give it to and do i enclose all letters and reply so far??:mad:

Guest peed orf

They're in the fluffing wrong, don't let them get away with it. They'll just grind us all into the dirt if we don't do something to stop them.

(sorry not a good day)

Karen dont give up, you will win, do your Moneyclaim or N1 and keep on going there are lots of very helpful people on here who will guide you through every step.

We all have doubts about carrying on and thats what the banks rely on dont let them win.

They are in the wrong and its your money

Is the next step to fill in the N1 and if so who do i give it to and do i enclose all letters and reply so far??:mad:

Download the N1 from here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/844-n1-claims-form-pdf.html

N1 POC here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Take or send 3 copies + 3 schedule of chrages (no letters or replies) to your local County Court

Find address here:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/

Don't even think about giving up. Not for a minute. I've just posted, in my thread 'Any thoughts and views welcome', news of complete and full settlement after months of exactly the same from them - not in the wrong, acting within the law/guidelines, your fault for trusting us with your business etc. Don't let these scurrilous reptiles win.

Actually, reptiles are quite nice...Sorry, reptiles

[2 threads merged.]

No-one can decide for you. If you can afford to let go of hundreds, maybe thousands of YOUR money, then maybe you should!

On the other hand, there's people on this site who battle for £20, £30 and take it to the end. One, because they need it, two, because they have been so messed up by the banks that they will not let them get away wth anything anymore.

What you do is up to you.

hi, i have taken every step, prem letter, LBA and they have said they are not in the wrong, im beginning to doubt wheather i should continue this, its just seems so much hard work. i dont see them paying up. i have also closed my account with them.

Ok file your claim using MCOL, you will get your money back in the end. And as for hard work well come on this is not hard work a bit of reading and sending a few letters!! In the end its your choice if you stick with it you could have a nice Christmas present.:D

• 1 month later...

They sent me a letter requesting CPR 18 with regard to rule 27.2(3). What the bloody hell they talking about? im so out of my depth i keep just sending all these templates and then payed court fees, now finding out i may have to go to court!!. am i okay to send this letter

icon1.gif Cobbetts Cpr part 18 request.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Claim No:

I Acknowledge the receipt of the defence posted on behalf of National Westminster Bank plc.

I am not prepared at this stage to answer the CPR Part 18 Request. I anticipate that the claim will be allocated to the small claims track and would not then expect to have to deal with a Part 18 request since these are specifically excluded under Part 27 unless the court specifically orders me to do so of its own initiative

Furthermore I consider that the CPR part 18 request is intimidatory and I intend to bring the intimidation to the notice of the court. However, for clarity, I confirm the charges I am claiming were applied to the following account:

Account Name:

Account number:

Sort Code:

do i need to send anything else?

they say somethink about specifiying the facts relied on by the claimant in support of the CCR 1999 and the UCTA1977 very confuesed. Please please help. If i have done the right thing what is likely to happen next so i can prepare my self xx

they say somethink about specifiying the facts relied on by the claimant in support of the CCR 1999 and the UCTA1977 very confuesed. Please please help. If i have done the right thing what is likely to happen next so i can prepare my self xx

Can you post what they have said regarding this.

Also please stick to one thread. Your threads have been merged before.

In your claim you state that the charges are "enforceable under the unfair terms in CCR 1999, the unfair CTA 1977 and the comman law" please specifiy all of the facts relied by the claimant in support of the contentions above, in particular please identify (a) the sections of the unfair CTA and (b) the regulations of the Unfair CT in consumer regulations 1999 and © the principles of common law relied upon by the claimany in alleging that rhe contractual provisions referred to are unenforcable. Please also identify the contractual provisions that the cliamant allegezs are by reference to UCTA/the regulations.

I have no idea whati just wrote xx

In your claim you state that the charges are "enforceable under the unfair terms in CCR 1999, the unfair CTA 1977 and the comman law" please specifiy all of the facts relied by the claimant in support of the contentions above, in particular please identify (a) the sections of the unfair CTA and (b) the regulations of the Unfair CT in consumer regulations 1999 and © the principles of common law relied upon by the claimany in alleging that rhe contractual provisions referred to are unenforcable. Please also identify the contractual provisions that the cliamant allegezs are by reference to UCTA/the regulations.

I have no idea whati just wrote xx

Read this thread post 6 and 7 answer your questions.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/35672-cobbetts-cpr-18-request.html

• 1 month later...

pretty normal, how long ago did you get the offer? have you received any court dates or an AQ yet?

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007