Mr Lender Income/Expenditure Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Normal behaviour from this PDL. They are NOT obliged at all to see a detailed I&E form. All they are entitled to see is: Total incomings... xxxx Total Outgoings for PRIORITY debts...XXXX Total remaining for non priority debts...xxxxx Mr lenders share... xxxxx

Seriously. We've had report sof a few PDL's asking for this info, the PDL's then dissect it and even tell the debtor to go without food/cut down ont heir petrol bill, and even not to buy clothes.

The easiest way to deal with them is to TELL them what they are getting. They know that if they went anywhere near court, they would normally get much less.

However, with this PDL, they just yell a lot, then sell the debt to MMF. MMF are a DCA that have total disregard for the law and are under investigation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep. Tell them straight. Mr lender will ignore you, thats just how they operate. You then need to get formal complaints rolling. If they try selling the debt on while you have a complaint going, thats another reason to get the FOS involved once the complaints timer elapses.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

it would be a complaint where you write clearly and concisely the problems you have had with them and what you want them to do to rectify the complaint. keep it short and simple, dont go rambling on into why you had issues, or what you had for breakfast a week ago. They have 8 weeks to resolve your complaint before the FOS get involved. The FOS will charge them around £500 just to tell them theyve open a case against them, so its in their interest to come to an arrangement with you.

• Confused 1

you ARE in control.

They have absolutely NONE!

There is nothing to be nervous about, I know it's easier said than done, but it does get easier, this isn't the dark old days

where a knuckle dragging thug would kick down your front door and take your TV.

PDL companies have a very bad press, no-one in their right mind would ever defend them, less for themselves and the sociopaths in government.

Or certain people that donate to various government parties.... no names mentioned.

Stick with the proposed for now, then after the first payment, increase it. If you increase it now, theyll push their luck and start demanding more.