style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh well it's disappeared on my Chrome... :-\

Thought it had been taken down for maintenance :-P

Have to see if I can get it back lol

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Both... Spread across 3 devices and 2 browsers

This twitter thing has decided to infest my ipad today!

I've never seen twitter before, and I don't ever want to see it again, how do you eradicate it, please?

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

I've been reading CAG, (and subscribing on occasions), for three or four years, and I've never seen it before.

It hasn't been present on my screen on any day this week!

How do I stop it appearing?

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

• 2 weeks later...

Does the web platform used have the facility to incorporate a tweet facility at the corner of each post?

This would allow members to tweet important posts/ issues/ threads to their followers and raise awareness on certain issues. It would also raise the profile of The Consumer Forum. Or CAG to an auld fogie like meself.

Does the web platform used have the facility to incorporate a tweet facility at the corner of each post?

This would allow members to tweet important posts/ issues/ threads to their followers and raise awareness on certain issues. It would also raise the profile of The Consumer Forum. Or CAG to an auld fogie like meself.

Hi Kenny.

If you mean a facility to tweet individual posts then that is probably not a good idea. As you can imagine we do see a number of posts which are potentially defamatory and to have a facility for a member to tweet each post would cause problems with the time taken to track each post and it's associated tweet.

New threads started on CAG are, in 90% of cases, sent out on our Twitter account and thus encourage people to come to CAG to see what we are all about and hopefully join the community.

Just having the new thread sent out on Twitter involves some vigilance on the part of the team.

Hope this helps.