Bryan Carter/Lowell- What next?

judehamish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am new to posting on this site so please bear with me regards any missing information etc..

I received a letter from Bryan Carter dated the 22nd of Nov regarding a debt that had been passed onto them from Lowell. They have given me until the 6th Dec to make payment/contact them or I will be going to court. Obviously I want to avoid this but have a couple of questions on what I should really be doing next. The debt in question (I believe) is an old overdraft, but I have no paperwork to try and track it down and if I have worked things out properly according to advice given on various forums, the debt was due to become statute barred in May. I was wondering if there are any specific letters I should be sending out or any key questions I should be asking so I am able to find out more about this debt.

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to CAG.

In the library (top left-in green) are some template letters that you can adapt to your own situation. The one I recommend is the 'Prove it' Letter

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Pah Bryan Carter and his court joke! Does he never change?

As soon as you tell him that you will be defending any claim he imagines he will take to court, he runs a mile!

How he hasn't been struck off the Sols register is beyond me?

As it is an overdraft, this won't find it's way in front of a judge, unless the sum is quite considerable?

It will be littered with fees and charges plus interest accrued on those charges, all of which can be reclaimed.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It shouldn't do but to cover yourself add this to the top of the letter.

"I acknowledge no debt to you nor any company you claim to represent."

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE