Gesture of goodwill and subsequent denial of offer

shilu28
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After complaining for over a year to British Airways about numerous issues with my round the world ticket in business class in various destinations where I incurred a lot of phone charges, stress and anxiety, they offered me a gesture of goodwill, a free return 1st class ticket anywhere in the world with no expiry date. Unfortunately, I have lost the letter with this offer but I have exact dates of each correspondence with them and my correspondence sent to them with names of CEO and the person who made this offer to me. Now, they are denying an evidence of this whole issue and not willing to honour the gesture of goodwill.

Please can anybody tell me where I stand legally?

In advance, thanks for any help.

After complaining for over a year to British Airways about numerous issues with my round the world ticket in business class in various destinations where I incurred a lot of phone charges, stress and anxiety, they offered me a gesture of goodwill, a free return 1st class ticket anywhere in the world with no expiry date. Unfortunately, I have lost the letter with this offer but I have exact dates of each correspondence with them and my correspondence sent to them with names of CEO and the person who made this offer to me. Now, they are denying an evidence of this whole issue and not willing to honour the gesture of goodwill.

Please can anybody tell me where I stand legally?

In advance, thanks for any help.

You need to send a subject access request (“SAR) pursuantto s.7 of the Principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 to the Compliance Manager of British Airways.

You can ask theInformation Commissioners Office (ICO) forfull details of British Airways Compliance Manager.

The fee for your SAR is £10.00 and British Airways have tocomply within 40 days of receipt of such, so send your SAR by specialdelivery to the Compliance Manager of the Data Subject Access Request Team ofBritish Airways.

Kind regards

The Mould

• 1 month later...

Finally, I received the data requested. However, they have omitted the all the data that was at the beginning and related to my discussions with BA and in particular, the person who had made the offer. In the SAR letter I clearly stated that the information request period and they have left out the first 18 months. Please does this mean that I have write to them again and send them GBP10?