Argos

yesilgozlerim
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I placed an order for a treadmill,

initially for me.... on their website, using my argos card (as im the additional cardholder but its in hubbys name ) but

then I found out im pregnant and have been offered a new place to live.

I found this news out on the morning of the delivery date.....

so I tried to get in touch via email as I prefer paper traces, to stop them from delivering to me.

Instead the treadmill came at 6.33pm and

when I tried to tell them I wont take it, they bought it in anyway and told me they cant take it back now and needs to be collected by calling argos...

well argos got back to me at 7pm, just after they left...

. and the lady told me that a request for collection has been requested and that I will hear from their collection company within 48 hours.

... this 48 hours ended yesterday...

I rang back this morning to be told, for some reason the computer wont let me do it

so hes passed it on to some other department whos gonna contact me within 48 hours

....im so frustrated..

..I work so cant always answer the call.

.but they haven't rang yet anyway.

..ive sent countless emails and none are being answered.

does anyone know of a higher up email address, I can use...or another email address I can send an email to?

Let them try the 48 hours. If still no refund, exhaust their complaints procedure.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Give them the full friday and issue the formal complaint sat morning and start the countdown.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D