BES got me hook line and sinker!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having exactley the same experience and i have posted on this site. The Ombudsman has ruled in their favour after listening to the verbal agreement, but it is being heard out of context as the first half is missing. It will cost me 48months their estimation of what they believe our weekly consumption will be. to get out of the contract. BES and Commercial Energy have the same director Andrew Pilley. Energy advise line advise me to obtain a full transcript of the conversation, BES told me thay have no contact number for them. I tried to google them, but there are so many sites i didnt know where to start. Christopher Newton is a solcitor who has successfully taken them to court, he is trying to take a class action out against them and has a collection of cases on his files, I have e.mailed him and await a reply. For my info you can contact me on

Jan

Tried to get EDF to stop transfere to BES, as we had an open ended contract they couldn't stop the transfer. If we had owed EDF a large amount of money they could have objected, so if you owe BES they may be able to object to the transfere, although that shouldnt apply to new tenants.

My daughter has informed BES we are closing the business, cant see anyother way out. Tried most of the things suggested but they keep putting obsticles in place i cannot believe the length these people go to to keep hold of you as a customer. The ombudman has ruled in their favour, but i am appealing to that, now trying MP and their is a solicitor who has taken them to court and won, and he is compiling a cold case against them, and wants all the information he can get, but wonder how much it will cost.

My daughter has informed BES we are closing the business, cant see anyother way out. Tried most of the things suggested but they keep putting obsticles in place i cannot believe the length these people go to to keep hold of you as a customer. The ombudman has ruled in their favour, but i am appealing to that, now trying MP and their is a solicitor who has taken them to court and won, and he is compiling a cold case against them, and wants all the information he can get, but wonder how much it will cost.

Have you tried to get the tenancy agreement changed into a relative's name as that is the way out?

Its a thought, but all the info they are asking for regarding my daughter is quite daunting, the have also contacted the landord, and asked him for her bank details

They have absolutely no right to approach the LL and in doing so have breached the Data Protection Act. They could be serious trouble fro discussing the tenancy agreement with any one and also asking for bank details.