Advice Please

Stobbie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've sent the D.P.A letter and followed that up with the Non compliance letter to Barclaycard but have still not received anything. I cannot calculate the charges if they won't send me the information. What now?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Andrea.

Andrea :)

Hi Andrea

How long has it been since you sent your initial Data Protection Act??? Did you send it recorded delivery?? Haveyou recieved nothing at all??

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

I sent the DPA letter on the 13th August. I left it until the 5th October to send the non compliance letter but have received nothing, no acknowledgement or anything. I didn't send it recorded delivery. Do you think I should send it again recorded this time?

Hi Andrea

Which letter did you send them? If it was the one giving them seve days to comply or you will issue proceedings then you should now issue a court claim against them for non-compliance.

The details you need are here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

If you obtain proof of postage from the post office when you send your letter, this will be sufficient should you need to prove that the letter was sent.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Hi Andrea,

I think that one important point here is if you can prove postage - it may be worthwhile sending a second LBA recorded delivery (£1) to Barclaycard - you could try Carol Jones,Carl Nuttall or Tracey Burgess (all Customer Relationship Managers) at Barclaycard,PO Box 599, Manchester. M60 3NF - these contacts worked for me.

Good luck.

J

As Jonnie says its worth sending a another LBA to one of the contacts he's listed. Its not like bcard to supply no statements whatsoever so is likely an oversight due to the large volume of requests they are receiving. At the end of the day piling straight into a MCOL culd cost you money and time you dont need to waste

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

Thank you so much. I thought it a bit strange that I have now even received an acknowledgement so, I think I will go down the route of sending them a new LBA recorded at the contact address that Jonnie provided.

Thank you all so much for your help. I'll keep posting my progress.