A little question

moorlak
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK I have my court bundle all done & ready to post & take to court tomorrow, I just need to get 1 more thing sorted & that is this:

4) Signed statements setting out the evidence of all witnesses (including expert witness if permission has been given to use them) on whom each party intends to rely shall be prepared & copies included in the documents mentioned in paragraph 1. This includes the evidence of the parties themselves & of any other witnesses whether or not the witnesses are going to come to court to give evidence.

Do I need to write the following or not?

What I have come up with so far is this:

I have held a current account (account number: xxxxxxxx / sort code: xx-xx-xx) with Barclay Bank PLC, conducted on their standard terms and conditions since April 2000. Barclays Bank PLC from 7 September 2001 to 28 June 2006 has applied charges to my current account, totalling £2505.00. I believe that Barclays Bank PLC charges are a disproportionate penalty and therefore unenforceable.

Penalty charges are irrecoverable at common law. The precedent for this was Dunlop Pneumatic v New Garage [1915] AC 79. along with Murray v. Leisure play [2005] EWCA Civ 963. Barclays Bank PLC charges applied to my account are also contrary to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999. Para.8 and sch.2(1)(e))

I have asked the bank to refund their charges or offer proof that they are true pre-estimate. They have declined to do so. Therefore I the claimant claim £2505.00, being the sum unlawfully debited.

I the claimant also claim interest pursuant to S69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum, being the sum of £450.00

Is this ok or not?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Is this your claim form to lodge with the Court (ie. Money Claim) but hard copy?

The evidence available for download (eg. paper cuttings, radio interviews) is called a court bundle, and i'm unsure what your filling in?

Regards

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC