ebay shop refund not full

wellerman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

H i I purchased an electric golf trolley from an ebay shop. The trolley was faulty and they sent out some parts for me to replace. Trolley still faulty so they sent me a new trolley chassis, this lasted one round before packing up. To send both trolleys cost me £43 postage. The company only sent me a refund for £171 ( purchase price).

This was sent through paypal and because its over 60 days since purchase it hasnt been paid as a refund so I will be charged on that money. By my reckoning i'm at least £50 out of pocket can anyone suggest my next move ?

Hi

I Take it you are out of time regarding Ebays resolution rules. When you first contacted the seller, did you use the resolution centre or did you contact the seller directly?

Under the distance selling regulations I belive where an item is faulty, the seller should be responsible for the return postage and you should take this up with the seller.

Others will (hopefully) see this and give more detailed advice

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE