Help Eviction 31st July - nearly in tears

jdm01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone, I am the first to admit I'm not the most organised with my finances and since my wife was diagnosed with Bipolar a few years ago my finances went worse. Over time, i've had a few Arrangements to pay on my Mortgage. It's difficult to keep up payments and sometimes I bury my head and get a little late with payments. I am in arrears with G&E, Council tax and Mortgage and when I was ill during June, my wife tried to use my card to make payment and was told no! When I was fit again, I transferred the money into my wife's account and she made a double payment - So from the last Arrangement to pay, I am up to date & this should clear my £900-odd debts be the end of the year.

Unfortunately as the June's payment was late, NRAM has cancelled the ATP and I received late last week an eviction notice from my local sheriff court (I am in Scotland).

After discussing with NRAM, I have spent my full week Faxing 3 months bank statements, wage slips and I&E along with a proposal to kickstart the ATP along with an extra payment to cover charges they have applied to my account. I was desperate to get these arrears cleared by the end of the year.

Anyway my eviction has been planned for 31st July and I don't want to leave but they insist they want the full £900 cleared (as well as this months mortgage payment).

Can someone advise me what I should do? I don't know where to turn and my wife's illness doesn't help when I'm trying to do it all myself. Any advice for Scotland would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

J

Edited by jdm01
Misspelling!

Had to seek help on this front. Contacted my local CAB this morning and they are moving forward with it.

These guys do the best of jobs, they must get so much job satisfaction! & they made me feel that I can get things in control again.

J

I'll keep you posted in case it helps others...