recorded medical question

sj01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, If I have my medical recorded and I bring medical evidence to back up my condition and I answer all of the descriptors honestly as I couldn't sit or stand for half an hour or walk 50 metres without pain then what are my chances of being put in the WRAG group.

Has any one lost their ESA after having a recorded medical.

I don't honestly think anyone can answer your questions, there are just too many variables.

So far as I know there are no statistics available about how many people are found fit for work after a recorded medical. So far as your chances of being put into the WRAG group, if you score at least 15 points then it should be 100% (unless you're in the Support group) however we've all heard the horror stories of people being found fit for work 8 days before they died etc. All you can do is give them the evidence, have your assessment recorded and hope for the best.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Hi, I have a recorded medical in two weeks so I will let you know the out come.

I have letters from the surgeon and am on strong medication apart from that they just have my word against theirs that I am in pain.

I'm not looking forward to it.

Best of luck with your assessment, it is a harrowing thing that we all seem to have to go through, and go through it far too often.

When did you complete your ESA50 form? Did you ask for a recorded ATOS assessment when you submitted the form or later, when they gave you an appointment time? How long did you have to wait for them to sort out the recording equipment?

Questions, always questions, but stay focused and make sure you keep reading all the help guides that are available so you are aware of the kind of questions you will be answered and the answers you should give (make sure those are not the simple yes/no answers ATOS want).

Hi, I sent my esa50 in February.

I requested a recorded medical on the esa50 form and there was no problem. I don't know if asking for the equipment delayed my medical though.

You are right, the thought of the process makes me feel ill. I dread brown envelopes too.

I am really dreading the medical day and wish I could win the lottery.

Like everyone on here I would love to be getting up for work on Monday and being normal. Having holidays and most of all not having to jump through these hoops. Hey ho, keep our chins up x