so worried - overpaid childcare tax credits - ** RESOLVED **

reallyworried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks HB, I can't stop yawning and wish I could just get into bed and sleep. However not possible with a 6 year old excited about a camping trip:!:

Hoping I feel better very soon as it's a horrible place to be and I don't think I would be stressing about all this with tax credits (or at least as much) if I felt normal.

Thank you again xxx

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anxiety is awful, we all go through it at least once in our life, some manage it without tablets but many dont.

They will take a few days to work, but when they do start to work you will find the stress levels will diminish greatly.

You may not notice at first, but then it will dawn on you that you hadnt has 'that feeling' all day.

Please stick with them, they do work, they will make you feel groggy at first but that will wear off.

Thanks seanamarts, fingers crossed they kick in quick. Think i think a magic wand is going to be waved and all problems disappear but guess i know it doesnt work like that.

But for today some family time and hopefully a chance to relax away from the usual surroundings (wish I was going for a month but a night will have to do). It's the most basic campsite but plenty of room for daughter and she is happy.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Really worried x

Morning,

I think it is great that you are going camping overnight. Your daughter will be having a big adventure and I'm sure you'll feel better when you see her having a great time. What a brilliant idea to do this for the weekend. :-)

I do hope the pills kick in soon. They do mostly take a few days to kick in but if you feel worse in a week then go back. I was given some pills when I was going through my divorce and they made me feel suicidal and homicidal at the same time. If a pedestrian stepped out in front of me I wanted to accelerate. I actually insisted on a referral to a psychiatrist who diagnosed within 10 minutes that I shouldn't be taking them and told me never to take anything from that particular group of drugs again. He gave me something else which was absolutely wonderful and told me I could ease myself off them as I started to feel better. Most pills are fine, but if you do feel worse in a week then you must go back.

Unlike you, I will be having a very quiet weekend as my daughter has gone to the coast with a schoolfriend, so she's having a big adventure too.

Enjoy!

DDxx

DD how awful you reacted (although must admit I giggled a bit when you said you wanted to run someone over :evil:.

We just thought it gets us away from the house and the usual routine and it's cheap lol

Anyway, I best get on otherwise hubby will be moaning that we are not ready to go when he comes in.

You enjoy your peace and quiet xxx

Hi ladies im fine, just needing to clear my head and step away from the situation or I wouldv went crazy, after cuddles from my man and reassusrance im feeling a bit better, got the letter from the childminder and its getting sent tomorrow, so il just have to wait for a reply, any idea how long I can wait?? hope ur all well xxx

Also saw a post in the local paper today about a girl that's been taken to court for faulsly claiming housing benefit and council tax while her partner stayed with her, sent shivers up my spine the thought of being named in the news paper - she was only due the council £1500!!! jeeze xxx

Hi treeleaf,

Glad to hear you are okay.

I've got my paperwork too, just going to send it off and try and put it out my head. Couldn't carry on as I was as making myself ill. I'm trying to think positive now so we 'll do positive thoughts together. :-)

Take care xxx

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update that if in future people are in the same position they can see the outcome. All is good, yes overpayment, but all they are going to do is take it back from this and future awards. They have just amended 2012 to 2013 to take into account husbands actual profit and then 2013 to 2014. No nasty letters from them, in fact a really nice one saying thank you sending everything we asked for. Wow cannot believe I got myself into such a state and I really did have no need like the good people on here told me.

Thankyou to all who gave advice, it was appreciated.

Really worried:-D

• Haha 1

Hello there and thank you from me too. The more threads we have where newbies can see the outcomes of people's cases, the better.

And well done also to the people who have advised and supported you here. :)

I'll amend your thread title.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum