Tv licence setting me up for court!!!

Hacked_Off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well renegadeimp has already admitted to watching live tv, but refusing to pay the license fee which you are required to do so. Is not about libel when he's admitted to it already.

Just been through two pages now and not seen him say that so I think you should show us where he done this, that or admit to lying for the BBC

Posted on another thread that's now closed.

"I've already stated that i only watch the channels with adverts (and thats rarely), and listen to the local radio which is also a commercial station, yet you and others seem to think i should still pay the licence fee... "just because everyone else does"

The law doesn't state that you can watch live tv on channels with adverts, but the above seems to suggest he thinks it okay, until its not the law, its wrong, simple as.

Haha take yer tin foil hat off...honestly

Porky:lol:. Honesty is not a strong point of the company you not so secretly represent.

Any thoughts on the OP`s original question?, he is actually trying to pay your employers but they don`t seem to have their act together in the payment department. Any chance you could speed things up & have a word with someone.

Tell you what I've not seen so much paranoia on one forum....ever....

Maybe all you've come across before is people working for the authority, I don't know. Looking at your judgement I doubt it. It's like really, just because I disagree with the common opinion on here, it must mean I work for the company you lot are trying to rip apart. Get a grip, seriously. If you makes you feel better that you think I work for a company you are not happy with en go ahead. But know this, you couldn't be further from the truth and grip and reality is fading by the second.

What a bunch of tin foil hat wearing...........,,.

Just because the law says so doesn't mean its right.

The law says if you attack a pregnant woman, and the baby dies, but not the mother, it's GBH. Is that right? No.

Pick and choose the laws you adhere to and break a lot do you?

Pick and choose the laws you adhere to and break a lot do you?

What law am I breaking exactly?

In pay my tv licence by a method and frequency that suits me. No law is being broken here. No men's rea or actus reus here thus no law broken.

Perhaps it is you that needs to get a grip.

No need to justify or explain yourself to the Beeboid, Hacked. You asked a legitimate question & up they pop. Always the " official line " , pointing fingers, denial that they work for or are associated with the BBC. If it wasn`t so tragic it would be funny. Its what they do, disrupt topics about the Beeb & hopefully get the thread closed, dis-inform & spread the propaganda. Just pay what you can, when you can.

Maybe that's what actual employees of the bbc do in your experience. I don't work for the bbc or capita, but because I disagree with you apparently that means I do. Are you really saying everyone who disagrees with you on this topic and posts it on forums like this must be employed to do so?

maybe that's what actual employees of the bbc do in your experience. I don't work for the bbc or capita, but because i disagree with you apparently that means i do. Are you really saying everyone who disagrees with you on this topic and posts it on forums like this must be employed to do so?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 3 weeks later...

Lol another letter from my good friends at the tv licensing.

" thank you for applying for a tv licensing payment card, which enables you to pay for your tv licence and save for your next one..." Yada yada

I'd love to know when I applied for a new one because I didn't

• 1 month later...
Lol another letter from my good friends at the tv licensing.

" thank you for applying for a tv licensing payment card, which enables yuou to pay for your tv licence and save for your next one..." Yada yada

I'd love to know when I applied for a new one because I didn't

The computer decided you was worthy of one..

• 3 weeks later...