Motor Mile Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have Motor Mile finance chasing me for a couple of pay day loans. I received all the emails and texts threatening home visits etc. I have had to send letters my recorded mail for them to acknowledge me. I've finally had a reply and they have provide details of the loans taken out (1) October 2008 with Wonga for £180 but with interest now £588.08 (2) July 2010 with Uncle Buck for £200.00 but with interest it is now £2,035!! My question is for anyone who can help - what can I do about the interest that has accured on these loans especially the Uncle Buck one. I will offer them what I can afford inline with other debts I have but can I do anything about the interest??? Thanks

Hi Squaddie, thanks for that I will do what you have suggested. I'm being dumb but how would i work out one months interest on the Uncle Buck loan? The agreement states the APR is 2339.30 and the total charge for credit is 30% (360% pa) I have a figure for the Wonga but not the Uncle Buck. Many thanks