ANPR-Ltd You have to laugh

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I`ve had the odd letter from this company myself, same carpark in Wallasey, I would love them to take me to court, have a look at my thread titled "PPC Ticket, Cherry Tree Shoping Centre, Wirral" on here, I have uploaded the letters they send to me so other people know what to expect.

Love the way they slightly lose their threatening tone towards the end of their letter "The situation has now become very serious.... I'm afraid we now find ourselves selling this debt to Licensed Debt Recovery Agency"... someone needs to go on an Assertiveness Training course... and once they've done that,

perhaps a basic GCSE Maths evening class as their sums don't add up... are the bits in yellow or orange text what they might do? The Early Bird Discount sounds interesting - is it a phone company or an Enforcement firm? It doesn't cost £40 per enquiry for a DVLA search - it's £2.50 And I don't think it cost them £37.50 to run off the 'notice' from their colour laser printer... haha.... they could also buy a spell-checker. This is what happens when you let the Work Experience lad from the local school type up your letters :lol:

• 6 months later...

Exactly the same has happend to me , received a 2nd letter today which says final demand on it in big red capitals . Going to ignore it again , also says we are not responsible for third party company's we employ to recover the debt . So they are threatening me , I'd love them to take me to court because unfortunately for them I have the time , money and balls to take the company down .