Kingchris vs HSBC

kingchris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm interested in working out the probable timescales for my claim.

Money Claim ISSUED: 29 Sep

HSBC Acknowledged : 3 Oct

By my workings that gives them untill 2nd November to Submit Defence or I can get a judgment.

But my question is did anyone else file around these dates and if so where are you at?

Or is there any tips for speeding the process up?

Thanks!

Not really chris - I issued on the 18th September and just as the 28 days is about to expire - I get a letter request a breakdown of the charges - I tried to speed things up by sending a breakdown of charges to the court, but this did me no good!

You could at a pinch drop them a letter saying that note note that they have acknowlaged the calim and here is the breakdown of charges...

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007

Faxed them the list of charges, might also send it recorded tommorrow then I can be 100% sure they have a copy and won't try the delaying trick for an extra couple of days.

The wait is getting to me now :|

Anyone else filed around the same date as me heard anything yet?

Recived a full offer from D&G last week, returned the settlement letter to them attached to a letter requesting cheque only.

Recive a letter today informing me the agreed sum will be credited in the next 7 days.

I've tried this morning to ring them but there is no-one answering the phone straight to voice mail.

Has anyone else who has recived a cheque, got this response letter?

Is it D&G Solicitors you're trying to get in touch with? It was always on answer phone when I tried to ring them too. In the end, I got the number for HSBC at the Arlington Business Centre and rang them direct.

But in my case, I waited so long for them to send a cheque (and they always said it was in the post!), that I agreed to let them put it in my account. About a week after this, the cheque arrived!! What a surprise!

Dani