M k rapid recoveries

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i am new on here but would like some advise re: welcome finance and mk rapid recoveries, we had a joint secured loan with welcome finance but got into problims with paying it back and have not paid any thing on it for about 12 months, because of my health witch welcome knew about and just left us alone ,untill two weeks ago got a letter but only one of us names on from welcome telling us the debt as been sold to mk rapid recoveries and the very next day we got a letter from this company telling me to now contact them because the debt was now with them and they owned it,so i contacted welcome and asked them what will happen with the deeds as its a secured loan .i have not had any reply from them yet.but today again another letter from mk rapid recoveries telling me to make contact with them about this debt ,if i dont contact them they will keep telephoning me.but they cant as they dont have my phone number,and also said they will keep sending me letters untill an agreement as been sorted.the thing is i want to know what happened to the deeds if welcome have sold to this company .dont they have to contact my mortgage company first to advise them what there intend doing any advise on this would be great.

the next thing do i have to contact this company as i still awaiting details from welcome about the deeds.also should we bothbe getting letters as the loan with welcome was joint loan.but it seems there sending letters to me only and why not both of us.i am going into hospital in two weeks time for major sugery should i contact this company about this .also the loan was taken out about six years ago,welcome know every thing about me and what happened to me nov 2011 witch i neally died and needed urgent surgery and left me in icu for 15 days ,they know unable to pay this in full ,all i want to know if welcome have sold the debt onto someone eles then that means they have to remove there names from the deeds witch they have not done yet and checked the land reg yesterday and they still showing on the deeds.any advise would be great on if i should contact this company or not