Yorkshiretike vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Data Protection Officer

HALIFAX PLC

PERMANENT BUILDINGS

COMMERCIAL STREET

HALIFAX

HX1 1BH

Hope this helps, i got this on this forum under contact details, don't forget to send it recorded delivery.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

That's right. To your bank.

If you had told us what bank we could probably have provided the address.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

For a DPA SAR it is £10 for all the information held by a company about a data subject (i.e. person), regardless of how many accounts, types of account, or quantity of information.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

just been down to my local branch of the Halifax, and I couldn't hand it in there, they gave me a pre paid envelope with the following address:

Halifax plc

PO Box 548

Leeds

LS1 1AB

So i guess thats where they all have to go! and thats where its heading right now. will keep informed of upcoming events:-D

Well thats what i thought, but I suppose it saved me buying a stamp, or it should have done, but when I got to the post box i realised I'd forgot to put the cheque in!! what a numpty so i had to come back home and put it in another envelope coz I'd destroyed thiers tryin to open it carefuly then put a stamp on it!

Anyway its in the post now so with a bbit of luck they might get it tomorrow, so now it has begun... what a fab site this is!! maybe there is a god after all:lol:

• 1 month later...

Couple of things... When you send the SAR letter asking for a breakdown of the charges, is it 40 working days or just 40 in total?? that you give them to respond, as its coming up to 40 days and I've not had any response whatso ever from the bank... What letter would be next to send them??

40 calendar days inc weekends.... a reminder call may be in order, after that you will need to compose a letter from the bank templates section, you are looking for the non compliance letters, that usually gets them moving! :)