Leeds City Council code 27 parked adjacent to a dropped footway

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have genuinely never received any notification other than a formal charge certificate!My offence was the 9/11 and the charge notice with no right to appeal! was the 9/1/12 (I recived the letter yesterday the 10/1/2013). The annoying thing is that there was no markings, lines or signs on the road / near the road and I was not parked across the kerb. I would have though accepted the ruling due to highway code stips but would have loved the chance to pay the reduced fine...I just did not recieve it AND it was not attached to my car when I got back to it?! Furthermore I have had no chance of paying as I have not recieved a reminder letter?!This is very odd as I have just received the charge certificate with no formal appeal possible. I feel like I've been done by the highway man! What can I do? I've asked for proof via email directly to LCC of the PCN. Do they also have to provide parking pictures of my offence and can i request these? Is there also a process I can follow to state that I never received the PCN? Thanks guys RegardsHeadingley JR

Is there also a process I can follow to state that I never received the PCN?

Yes, you need to wait until you receive the Order for Recovery and file an Out Of Time witness statement. If accepted this will set the process back to the NTO stage. The council will issue a new NTO and you can then make a formal appeal and if rejected appeal to the adjudicator.

Phone the Traffic Enforcement Centre on 0845 7045007 and they will send or email the forms to you

Yes, you need to wait until you receive the Order for Recovery and file an Out Of Time witness statement. If accepted this will set the process back to the NTO stage. The council will issue a new NTO and you can then make a formal appeal and if rejected appeal to the adjudicator.

Phone the Traffic Enforcement Centre on 0845 7045007 and they will send or email the forms to you

You absolute gent...thanks a great deal. I was wondering if I can request the picture evidence. i know how I parked and i wasnt blocking a dropped footway.Could I perhaps take pics and send them into LCC relevant department?Sorry to labour the point...

You absolute gent...thanks a great deal. I was wondering if I can request the picture evidence. i know how I parked and i wasnt blocking a dropped footway.Could I perhaps take pics and send them into LCC relevant department?Sorry to labour the point...

Is it a form PE3?Think i've just found one online

I was wondering if I can request the picture evidence. i know how I parked and i wasnt blocking a dropped footway..

With some councils you can view them on-line by entering your reg no and pcn no., although they may longer be available at this stage. Otherwise call the parking services and ask if there is any way you can obtain these. Be calm and polite