spider666 vs Barclaycard

spider666
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya and welcome spider

Yes you can still claim on accounts that have been settled, nicer outcome for you that way, it will mean all the money is yours to do with what you like!

good luck

keep posting!

• Confused 1

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

thanks dollies01 for the support

Although i have a question open to all

I have closed my account with Barclaycard but want to pursue charges should i state in the sar that my account has been closed or send as normal.

please advise

thankyou

I have just sent them the usual s.a.r. Four of my claims are for closed accounts, it's not been a problem.

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

• 3 weeks later...

got my statements back from barclaycard up until may 2004

as normal all my charges were pre 2004 as i was over £200 over my credit limit and i wonder how it got that high

Anyway i have sent a letter of non compliance saying they have remaining days to give me a list of charges don't really want the statements just a list of charges.....

Anybody had any success with the microfiche issue

thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

they have 2 days to produce my charges . can't see it so i have downloaded the complaints letterfrom the ico website

Any one heard from the ico regarding their enquiry into barclaycard and the microfiche issue