• Tweets

• Complete joke, trying to access the Moneyclaim online using the case number and password which is on the court papers and unable due to case number or password wrong. They are 100% same as on paperwork, we accessed to submit AOS now unable to submit defence,     
    • Hello, Some might remember me I put up a post about buying a seat leon,   Anyway it has caused me hell!!   So I had a new dual mass flywheel and clutch fitted by   Formula one auto center    A couple of days later my clutch is slipping and making noises and smells, so I took it back to the garage and they have offered repair it free of charge under Warranty,   I have told them I had trouble getting the car into them for the whole day the first time they fixed it and I need my car,   I have asked them to provide a courtesy car but they refuse to provide it.   Under consumer rights act 2015    Page 23   paragraph 2   (A) do so within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the consumer and,    (B) bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so (including in particular the cost of any labour, materials and postage)   They must cover the cost of this?   Thanks again    
    • images/posts removed . please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post . read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only . that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them . else anyone can see them caggers or not. dx
    • OK, I will do now.   I did look to black out certain things, but I was not sure what I should and should not redact and there was nothing on there that was personal enough for me to be concerned with being made public. So I am happy for all to view, but if you are kind enough to redact what is needed as per the forum rules, that would be amazing.     I was planning on collecting up other court cases they have lost, to refer to as part of my evidence, I'm not sure if this is worth doing or could just confuse matters?   But there seem to be many where the judge has ruled against them because of confusing and not clearly displayed signage, trespass, as well as their charge being £100, which is more than the Bevis case said was reasonable.    A quick search found this article as one example KBT cornwall lose case article.pdf   Lastly, I will go to the site to get updated images, but from google earth, you can see from the pictures the entrance states it is for the hotel parking, which I follwed instructions and gave my details to the hotel. Where I think my car was parked (it was that long ago I'm not exactly sure) there are signs on the opposite wall, but it was 12.30am, pitch black and they could not be seen.           Claimants_WS.pdf
    • yes but have the landowner paid this years contract fee. no evidence they have in the ws. pop it back up now if you wish. the forum is quiet i'll redact it for you so we have the info.   dx  
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2588 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a notice from Rossendales saying they intend to seize my goods within 24 hours unless I pay 1200 for unpaid council tax.

I wrote to Rossendales a while ago offering a payment plan (150) a month but had no reply. I stupidly left it at that.

They have never entered but my van, kept behind a locked 2m high gate is listed on a walking posession order. Is this valid even though I have never spoken to them or granted access to my property?

How should I handle this?

I just want to pay it off at a reasonable rate and not loose my van

is the van for business use if so levy could be argued

Start making payments Direct to the council using correct reference number

When was the levy on your van how many months ??could be considered an abandoned levy

keep bailiffs out

if you make payment arrangements with bailiffs they will do a walking possession order set the monthly figure too high so that you default and then they hit you with more fees and charges

payments to council is the way forwards on this

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Levy on the van was over a month ago.

Its for personal use.

I haven't ever been in when the bailiff called and the gate has always been padlocked.

Im really worried they'll take it

Id rather deal with the council but am very worried about my van

also theres around 300 charges on top of my bill

how much is the van worth

move the van if needed

about a 1000

so van would not cover the debt and costs could be seen has been done to gain fees for the bailiffs

charges sound wrong how many times have bailiffs attended and what fees are listed

I think 3 times, there is no breakdown of charges

If you have a copy of the letter you sent to Rottendales you can use it to your advantage, start to pay the Council direct via their automated online system, make regular affordable and sustainable amounts each week on the same day eg: every Monday.....this will soon show you to be a 'want to pay' as opposed to a 'won't pay...write to your Council , tell them that due to the unreasonable behaviour of their appointed agent you no longer have any confidence to their ability to address the matter fairly, subsequently you will continue to make all future payments directly to them. Any fees alleged to be owed to the bailiff will be in need of close scrutiny and you require a full breakdown of them.

Move your van and if possible put it in a friends garage alternatively remove the registration plates and tax disc if it is 'off the road' and parked up during the day.

WD