????suspended repo order

jlloyd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I cant find this anywhere sorry... in Feb of 2011 we recieved a suspended repossion order.. the repayment was difficult to keep up with... we have since been back to court 2x with new judgements... my question is.. we have kept up with the latest and the Mortgage is through Santander and now we are getting letters from their solicitors HL Interactive referring to original order. We understood that because we went back to court the most recent judgement is what we have been following and according to that we are up to date.. can anyone advise please???? ThNK YOU

I have noticed that Accord's Solicitor's Cobbetts seem to lose track of which order is in force from time to time, but I guess if you are busy trying to evict thousands of people from their homes it can be difficult to remember who is who!!

As far as I am aware, the last utterance from the Judge is the one you should be following, which should be detailed on the paper you got from the Court after the last repossession hearing.

I'm afraid the solicitors who deal with mortgage repossessions don't know you from Adam and couldn't care less. Cobbetts have made loads of mistakes - and of course you have to pay for the solicitor!!!!

You should not have to do their work for them, but I'm afraid you are going to have to write with a copy of the last arrangement approved by the Judge. Don't expect an acknowledgement or a 'sorry'. As far as they are concerned we are **** who should be on the streets! :)

thanks.. I am sick we h\ve been doing all we can to keep our home and it just seems they want it!!!! so basically we are following the correct order right???? they will be hearing from us...yet again! Thanks

Mortgage lenders need to remember that it is the Judge/court that make the arrangements and not them. I had the same with my lender they keep wanting to 'review' every 3 months. They cannot overrule the Judge however, they lead you to believe that they can and some people who are not aware of this just take their word for it. I personally would challenge them at every turn, the majority of them are owned by US the tax payer and should be reminded of that regularly.

The judge will see you are doing all you can and will not want to throw people out who have the means to bring arrears down by whatever amount. Please read through my post regarding NRAM (Northern Rock) and my result.

You will be find just don't let these people bully you, my best Deb.

I do think it is a great pity that legislation cannot stop the bully boy tactics of mortgage lenders. The evidence on this site suggests that the worst are the ones who piled into mortgage lending, lending anything to anyone, because they could see a fast buck to be made.

Now they are scared to death of defaults in a falling housing market and it seems to me that they will do anything they can to get people evicted and get their money back.

It is dreadful that a change in policy, based solely on how much money they can make, can have such a huge impact on people struggling to keep their homes. As Deb says, we as taxpayers have had to bail out these badly run banks, not because of mortgage defaults but their idiotic get rich schemes in the money markets.

They are totally lacking in compassion and employ budget solicitors who quite frankly don't appear to have the intelligence to run a free gift stall, let alone to be dealing with matters which can affect someone's whole life.

The system needs a major overhaul by Government because these tin-pot lenders deserve to be brought to their knees.

does anyone else have any suggestions???? we have called and also complained to Santander... they just feel they are in the right going back and ignoring the judges order.... maybe back to court???? we are up to date on all repayment according to judges order we are just frustrated ...:mad2: help anyone???????

I would go back to their Solicitors and remind them of the arrangement that was made sending them a copy if you have to. Make sure you send it recorded delivery and then follow up with a telephone call. Put everything in writing, the Judge will not be best pleased that his order is being ignored. Lenders seem to forget they have to abide to the courts order and not their own agenda. Judges are getting fed up of these heavy handed tactics and if you have been paying according to the the Judgement there is nothing they can do. They can try but it will get them nowhere. Please see my post on NRAM for how the courts look upon this blatant bullying.

Unfortunately, these lenders rely on people giving up and handing back their keys allowing them to clear a large sum of money off their books and look good in the process.

Don't let them bully you. They won't win.

You absolutely must follow the last court order and pay whatever it says on it ! If they persist in in harrassing you for more money, write to them and inform them that if they persist in trying to override the judge's order you will be writing to the court to inform the judge of their disrespect for the court!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Any further news on this ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.